Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Wow hun, uve been busy. Yes we can do this hun. Xx

Well it's a respectable 3lbs off for me this morning girls. Actually felt like it might be more
as me uniform fits so much better now! But I'm very happy with 3!
Roll on week 3 so!
A steady 3lbs a week would mean I'd be 10 and a half stone for my hols, then there'd be only 11lbs left to goal
(not counting the inevitable holiday gain, but that shouldn't take long to shift!)
So I should easily be at goal well before Halloween!! Bring on the kinkiest costume ever!

Last edited:
Flip, I have now got to go to a grave blessing down at my cousin's on Saturday.
And my cuz is a chef and will be laying on a huge spread like every other year!
No one knows I am on this plan and it's no one else's business but mine!
Last time there were plenty of salads anyway so I'll pile my plate up with those and then just
eat half or something. She'll probably have a dirty big chocolate cake made too so will
avoid that like the plague.
I'm planning on saying I'm cutting out wheat-based stuff and dairy as I get painful eczema
on my scalp (so that's close enough to the truth as it has really improved since starting this plan again!)
A very welcome side-effect!
Wish me strength anyway girls, though I hope I won't need it.

Well done on ye loss hun. That's great.
Xx

Thanks girlies, I will remain a cake-free zone I promise!
And, as it happened, my mother and sis called round yesterday and I gave them tea & jam tarts
and my sis offered me some home-baked scones and I politely refused and said I was avoiding wheat
and most dairy to clear up the eczema and they were all for it and told me I was looking very well (those 9lbs making all
the difference already obviously!)
So I've laid the groundwork for avoiding the naughty stuff tomorrow without having to answer too many questions! Yay!

Today going well so far, just about to have a yummy bar and a cuppa. It's great to be able to have a proper cuppa
on this plan isn't it?!

Hope everyone's doing okay today xx

Well dine Shivie ;) great plan for avoiding bad stuff and if you push some lettuce around your plate you'll survive without being over anything your allowed. Hope the day goes well be thinking of you xxxx

It is a really great diet. I especially love that it's not quite as restrictive as some other vlc diets I've read up on. However, I still get nervous as I'm a vlcd virgin! Eeeeek!!

Well done on your losses hun your going great guns :) I'm here to follow your progress x

Hi Shivie,
Brilliant news on the 3lbs loss. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you had a good Bank Holiday week end.

Keep smiling,

Conor x

Well dine Shivie ;) great plan for avoiding bad stuff and if you push some lettuce around your plate you'll survive without being over anything your allowed. Hope the day goes well be thinking of you xxxx

Thanks Lea! There was plenty of lettuce available anyway so stuck to the salad....had a teeny bit of Caesar dressing though
as a little treat so hopefully didn't do any damage! The dragon-breath is still around so I'm thinking I'm still okay!! xx

It is a really great diet. I especially love that it's not quite as restrictive as some other vlc diets I've read up on. However, I still get nervous as I'm a vlcd virgin! Eeeeek!!

It really is hun! And definitely doesn't feel like you're too deprived! Don't be nervous, you'll do just fine x

Well done on your losses hun your going great guns :) I'm here to follow your progress x

Cheers sweetie! Thanks for the support and well done on your amazing journey so far! x

Hope you remained in a cake free zone AND still managed to have fun! X

There thankfully was NO CAKE but a very large homemade raspberry cheesecake which I very politely declined
and said I wish I could but I was so pleased at how my eczema had cleared up that I wasn't prepared to risk any!
SORTED! x

Back