Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Well Dee, you're the only one who visits my diary now!!!! They've all given up on me!!!

But I'm sailing along nicely this time, pleased to say! The weekend was fine, no cravings at all really,

definitely has to be the chromium. And I'm brimful of energy too....it's weird! But good weird.

I'm finding myself tearing round the house doing stuff I've been putting off for 2 years since I bought the place!

Long may it continue I say!

Am picking up my gym ball today from Argos so am all set to start toning up & getting fitter. Yay!

Hope you're well rested after the race sweetie. You deserved a lovely naughty day off.

Welcome back though! xx

Was nice to have a nice lunch.... just what the dr ordered.....

Glad you had a good weekend.... when do you weigh!!???

Oooooooh exciting!!! I'm just holding out for a STS this week..... Or a sneaky 1 lol....

X

Was nice to have a nice lunch.... just what the dr ordered.....

Glad you had a good weekend.... when do you weigh!!???

Oooooooh exciting!!! I'm just holding out for a STS this week..... Or a sneaky 1 lol....

X

You're doing fab hun, the results are plain to see! And you're building plenty of lovely calorie-gobbling muscle which
in the grand scheme of things is the way to go towards ensuring you keep the evil fat off.

I weigh on Thursday morning so I'm hoping for a nice juicy kick-start!!

Grrrrrrrr the second patient in the space of a week has just told me I've put on weight since they last saw me!!!!!
Fuggoff you old biddies, I KNOWWWW! YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

And two weeks ago another patient who hadn't been in for a few months said "Oh, I see you're pregnant!"

I came back with "No, just fat." The embarrassed look on her face was worth taking the insult for!
Not that pregnancy isn't wonderful...but when you AREN'T! :sigh:

Rant over......and breeeeeathe!

Well it's only made me more determined to make them eat their words next time they visit!!

Day 5 and staying strong. BRING IT ON!! :character00115:

People can be so insensitive!! Grrrr!!!

Your on a roll now though babe!! Well done!!!

: )X

Babes I haven't given up :) just been uber busy with work and visiting my friends who all seem to think July is a good month for having birthdays!! Lol

Screw the oldies they NEVER say nice things...trust me I know ...parental was mean on holiday and her friend put her straight ;) which was cool. Just keeping chipping at the lbs babes its all we can do.

I've found my work out DVD is fab if I'm miffed at stuff as I hammer the work out then the following day the scales like me again lol

Keep strong babes you can SO do it x x x

hi I've just got restarted after a good stab a weight watchers, 2 attempts at cambridge and now this is my 3rd attempt at slim & save! My head has never been in it but feel nows the time, we can do it x

Babes I haven't given up :) just been uber busy with work and visiting my friends who all seem to think July is a good month for having birthdays!! Lol

Screw the oldies they NEVER say nice things...trust me I know ...parental was mean on holiday and her friend put her straight ;) which was cool. Just keeping chipping at the lbs babes its all we can do.

I've found my work out DVD is fab if I'm miffed at stuff as I hammer the work out then the following day the scales like me again lol

Keep strong babes you can SO do it x x x

Thank L ! Yeah, scr*w the oldies is right! Some of them think they've a God-given right to pass comment to your face!!

What if I said "Gosh *Mary*, that blue rinse really brings out the colour of your one good eye, shame it doesn't
take the attention away from your wrinkly face though." I'd be sacked pronto!

Will certainly take a leaf out of your book and take it out on my dumbells from here on!
Started a workout DVD on Monday and plan to do it 3 times a week. I have a few of them accumulated so I
can mix and match sections of different ones to keep it fresh.

You're doing fantastically hun, you'll rock that dress on your big day! xx

hi I've just got restarted after a good stab a weight watchers, 2 attempts at cambridge and now this is my 3rd attempt at slim & save! My head has never been in it but feel nows the time, we can do it x

Welcome back Tiger! Know how you feel hun!
It's soooo hard to stick at it when your naughty side keeps leading you astray isn't it?!
We just have to stop saying we SHOULD do it and start saying we MUST do it.
The power is in our own hands and no one else's so c'mon let's get rid of this weight once and for all,
it's only holding us back from our true potential! x

Well gurlies I can hardly believe I'm on Day 7 and can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.
Will be happy with any result as it was during TOTM when I started again last Thursday.
Uniform is starting to feel slightly more comfortable again anyway, so that's a good sign.
Was determined not to start buying bigger sizes again as you only get complacent about losing
the weight then.

Hope everyone's winning today! Stay strong, keep calm & knock back that water like your life depends on it! xx

Hi Hun, ur doing so well, good luck for tomorrow, u will do brilliant.
Even I come on this week n it will probably affect my loss but still aiming for at least 12 lbs for a 2 weeks loss.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? You said you wear a uniform.
I wear one as well ( being a nurse) . N even I can feel my uniform being looser n can't wait to wear my smaller ones.
Xx

Hi Hun, ur doing so well, good luck for tomorrow, u will do brilliant.
Even I come on this week n it will probably affect my loss but still aiming for at least 12 lbs for a 2 weeks loss.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? You said you wear a uniform.
I wear one as well ( being a nurse) . N even I can feel my uniform being looser n can't wait to wear my smaller ones.
Xx

Thanks for the well-wishes babe!
You should definitely get 12 off for a two week stint! Don't dwell too much on the scales though as it's how
you fit in your clothes that really matters and your improving health.
I manage a podiatry clinic so I wear a black uniform, hate it though, black does nothing for me!!
When....not if....WHEN....I get to goal I might be brave enough to ask if I can change to a nice olive green.
That would really suit my complexion and I could get a nice small size too! x

We're gonna DO THIS!!

Thanks laydees!! Well it's a 6 for week one so I'm more than satisfied with that seeing as it was totm for
three of the seven days!
Sun is shining, I'm smiling and all ready for week two....bring it on!
Hope y'all have started the day with a bang! xx

Thanks laydees!! Well it's a 6 for week one so I'm more than satisfied with that seeing as it was totm for
three of the seven days!
Sun is shining, I'm smiling and all ready for week two....bring it on!
Hope y'all have started the day with a bang! xx

Thats brill for TOTM hun!!!!! Bloody well done! X

Cheers Dee! Hope you're having a lovely day and staying strong, though I know for sure you ARE, you little star! x

Cheers Dee! Hope you're having a lovely day and staying strong, though I know for sure you ARE, you little star! x

I'm doing good seeing as though Johns away!!! Lol....

Gone are the days it was an excuse for a pig out!!!

I WILL BE SLIM!!! Lol....

X

Go Shivie :) well earn't honey so pleased ur doing well. Keep strong and think new uniform ;) x x x

Ta Lea! Hope you're having a lovely relaxing time and the folks haven't been wreckin' your head too much!
I've bought that new uniform top and it's hanging temptingly in my wardrobe!
Each weigh day I'll try it on and see how much closer I am to fitting in it!! xx

Back