Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

1 is brill for TOTM babes!!! Well done!!!

X

It flippin' is too! I'm still heading the right direction....DOWN! How's your day so far sweetie? Working hard? xx
It's mad, I never thought I'd ever consider getting a tattoo (I'm a bit of a square when it comes to body art!)
but I was half-musing to myself about maybe a teeny tiny discreet one when I get to goal....was thinking maybe
a little feather...I love feathers....and it would be quite appropriate as I'll be a lot lighter!
So you never know, I might just be booking your expert services in the not too distant future, that's if I don't
chicken out of course!!!! Wouldn't that be fun?!!!! xxx

Ahhh Kerrygold....are we takin' the horse to France an' all that!!! Or a pound of Denny sausages!
Yes indeed, every pound is more significant as one gets smaller too.
I've a sneaking suspicion I'll be digging out the size 12 work trousers come Monday so that'll
make my week let me tell you!

Hope you're enjoying the holiday, it looks like it's just about to lash here....most unusual!! :D

Yeah Shivie, I thought you'd like the Kerrygold reference, you coming from the heartland of horsie country and all that. Step away from those sausages lady, their the Devils balls of FAT!!! (I love 'em) :cool:

Good for you dropping a clothes size, always a great buzz. I can feel slimmer in some of the shorts out here, but I won't know for sure until I'm getting back into the suit and trying not to choke myself doing up the top button of the shirt for work this day week AAGH!!!

Just stepped in from the sun-bathing oven for a couple of minutes respite from the heat.

Keep smiling,

Conor x

Yeah Shivie, I thought you'd like the Kerrygold reference, you coming from the heartland of horsie country and all that. Step away from those sausages lady, their the Devils balls of FAT!!! (I love 'em) :cool:

Good for you dropping a clothes size, always a great buzz. I can feel slimmer in some of the shorts out here, but I won't know for sure until I'm getting back into the suit and trying not to choke myself doing up the top button of the shirt for work this day week AAGH!!!

Just stepped in from the sun-bathing oven for a couple of minutes respite from the heat.

Keep smiling,

Conor x

Oh you lucky thing! The rain's starting again here in earnest, grrrrrrr! And it's cold too, had to
put the heat on in work for a while. A nice cup of tea just hit the spot!

Oh no I ain't goin near them there devil's balls of fat :)8855:love that!) just that a lb of Denny's best (worst!) is a good comparison
to the pound I just lost as is the lb of Kerrygold's artery blocker!

Enjoy the sun!

a.aaa-Woman-With-PMS.jpgThis made me laugh!!!

Tattoo talk....... Anytime........

I. Want some sort of little GB tattoo.......... Sad that isnt it! Just tiny somewhere!!! Hehehe!!! It can go in the never ending list of things I want!!! The goal one is next!!! Hehe!! X

U proud patriot!! What's the goal one gonna be??! Sooo close now! x

Teehee a feather sounds lovely shivie

I'm gonna pop and see d for a tattoo.at goal too

Want a stocking top/garter tattooed on my thighs.. sounds owwwie LOL

Xx

Teehee a feather sounds lovely shivie

I'm gonna pop and see d for a tattoo.at goal too

Want a stocking top/garter tattooed on my thighs.. sounds owwwie LOL

Xx

Oooh sexy!! Yes it's looking like we'll all be queuing up at Dee's!!! ;)

Lovvvvvve this sketch, but is it possible to get a "watercolor" type effect with a tattoo Dee?
Do you have a range of greyscale inks to get a kind of 3D effect?
Anything's possible I suppose....especially in the capable hands of our Dee! x

Feather.jpg

Yeah babe... We have several black/greys : )

Hehe! My goal one is a picket watch with no hands.... With a scroll across with "I win " with 9 checks next to it, one for each stone I WILL lose! Getting it done in Cornwall! Very exciting!

X

Yeah babe... We have several black/greys : )

Hehe! My goal one is a picket watch with no hands.... With a scroll across with "I win " with 9 checks next to it, one for each stone I WILL lose! Getting it done in Cornwall! Very exciting!

X

Very original and very cool! Every time you see it you'll get a surge of pride! x

Hi hunni, woohoo, size 12 trousers, well done hunni. Am jealous but so so pleased for u. Have a love weekend chick,
Xxx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks V! And guess what.....here I am in work.....sitting relatively comfortably....IN MY SIZE 12's!!! Woohoo!

Was determined to wear them today, even if they're a little tight, to spur me on towards the
day when they're getting loose!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and stayed on track. Happy Monday!

Only 3 more sleeps to my second last weigh-in before hols!! Am praying I'll see 150lbs on the scale-monster
but will be happy with anything!

xxx

Yay size 12's!!!! OMG to be that teeny! Well done honey x x.

Thanks L, 'tis a bit of a squeeze but I can breathe!! Not teeny by a long shot hun! With my height I can't carry any bit
of extra weight at all or I look all out of proportion.
And you will get there, have nooooo fear. With your will of steel anything's possible xx

They'll be loose in no time!! Well done hun x

Back