Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Thanks Mouse! It's certainly working big-time for you...your losses are super!
Hmmm can I shift 5lbs in 9 days??? Well I'm gonna give it a ruddy good try anyway!!
Wish me luck peeps! x

You'll do it chick! I know it! X

Bring it on!! Gonna start with a 50 minute walk after work to the farthest bus stop on my route.
Better not drink too much more water between now and then though or the journey home
could be precarious!

Good girl Shivie, another pound bites the dust! Best of luck with the week ahead. Whatever the scales say on Sept 1st, make sure you enjoy your holiday down time to the max.

Conor x

Lol Shivie not getting a bus with you then ;) tena lady anyone ;)

Well done for the loss even with TOTM! And as you say a loss is a loss and those lil lbs soooon add up :) keep strong honey your doing fab! X x x

Good girl Shivie, another pound bites the dust! Best of luck with the week ahead. Whatever the scales say on Sept 1st, make sure you enjoy your holiday down time to the max.

Conor x

Cheers Conor and another TWO have bitten the dust overnight!!!! Did a long brisk walk after work and
that seems to have shocked the scales into action!
Are you all back from hols now?
I can't wait for the break away, even though it's just a "stay-cation"!

Lol Shivie not getting a bus with you then ;) tena lady anyone ;)

Well done for the loss even with TOTM! And as you say a loss is a loss and those lil lbs soooon add up :) keep strong honey your doing fab! X x x

Thanks Lea! And as you can see I've added two more overnight to that score! Only 3lbs to go then to
holiday goal and I've eight days to do it so I'm a believer! xx

OMG thats amazing!!! Well done babes!!! X

Thank youuuuuu! Had to step up on the scales twice to make sure!

Soooo that's an average loss of 6oz a day to lose by tomorrow week! I know it's possible now!

Your so close well done hun :)

Thanks R! It's within grasp now! Hope you're in good form today hun x

Yayyyy Shivie another 2lb gone. I too am a believer and have every faith you'll be under your target before you go away x x

Yayyyy Shivie another 2lb gone. I too am a believer and have every faith you'll be under your target before you go away x x

Thanks babe! Wow do really think I could even be UNDER??!! That'd be somethin' !!
Will crack on with the walking over the weekend and maybe wait 'til Monday morn to weigh.

Hope all's good with you today hun and have a lovely weekend x

another TWO have bitten the dust overnight!!!!

I don't know what gymnastics you were up to last night Shivie, but I hope you enjoyed shedding those 2 pounds!!!:D:D:D

Keep it up! ;)

Conor x

Well I've upped my exercise just by adding jogging for 20-30mins on the trampoline in front of the tele and I've lost 7lb in just under 3wks so yes you have to have faith :)

Shivie what did you get upto that night cos it obviously worked well ;)

Your doing fab honey :) keep strong x x x

I don't know what gymnastics you were up to last night Shivie, but I hope you enjoyed shedding those 2 pounds!!!:D:D:D

Conor x

:8855:

Shivie what did you get upto that night cos it obviously worked well ;)

Oh you naughty people with your one-track minds!!! I wish!!

Was just the 50min brisk walk after work boringly enough! ;)

Holy Moley it's day 40!!! How on earth did that happen?!!

Was going to do daily weigh-ins this week but was feeling a bit rotten over the week end.
Had loads of Strepsils as my throat was really sore and loads of soluble Vitamin C (which has a
main ingredient of citric acid!) so I was afraid to peep at the scales just in case I had a gain!

Work trousers getting more comfortable by the day though so I think I'm in the clear!

I'll have a quick weigh-in tomorrow morning just to see, might be ok!!

Hope everyone's doing great and managed ok over the weekend x

Back