Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Have a brilliant time Hun.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Have a fab time and well done on getting to goal! Woohoo!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jeez Shivie, that's JUST AWESOME!!!

Delighted for you girl. You are one determined woman. Enjoy every minute of that holiday because you earned it the hard way. Worry about the pounds when you get back, you've proved you're in control of that now!

Bon Voyage,

Conor x

Thanx V, Dee, BB & Conor! Had a ball! Toooooo much so!!! But sure that's what holidays are for! Resisted a lot of what I'd usually indulge in but there were several icecream & fish n chips incidents & a few glasses of vino & the odd dipping into the bikkie stash. Having a sis with the fastest metabolism in the world doesn't help as we always have to organise our daytrips with her next food fix in mind!! And even when ur not the slightest bit hungry u end up ordering something! Ahhhhh! Anyway folks I am back as and from tomorrow morn. Gonna leave weigh in 'til Friday so as not to get too much of a fright! Luv to u all, msd ye loads xxxxxxxxxxxx S

Glad to seee you back shiv :)

Sounds like a lovely time hun, glad you enjoyed

Xxx

Glad ur back honey and glad it was a good holiday :) the rest always does the body good.

I'm back on the wagon as well and it's not as bad as I thought ;) lol x x x

Sounds like you had a great break!
Welcome back and I know what you mean about people with fast metabolisms! I have an ex sis in law who was like that!

yaye, glad you had a brilliant time hun and welcome back.
xx

Thanks everyone, good to be back....though not quite on track just yet, had the usual post-hols downer munchies
and was naughty yesterday and today. Didn't enjoy any of the naughty stuff though...the guilty feelings
surpassed any potential enjoyment...so that's a GOOD thing! If I can just project those feelings into any future
moments of weakness I can come out tops in the me versus food battle!
Soooooo....definitely back on track from tomorrow morning, no doubts in my head.

Hope everyone's feeling positive and staying strong today xxxxxxx

Good luck with restart Hun, xx

Good luck with restart Hun, xx

Cheers V and hope you're feeling much better xxx

The zone and I shall become one entity!!!

Fighting talk Xx

Ughh, was so spectacularly broke after hols that I ran out of packs fairly quick so I haven't been on track really
since getting home. Decided to order in on the credit card I had planned to cancel (naughty) as it was kind of an "emergency"!!!
So all stocked up and back on plan now. Day 2 today so only a day or two to ketosis-time yay!
I've been too chicken to weigh as usual so I'll just wait until Friday week and so at least there'll be 10 days' loss and not
too much of a scales catastrophe!!!

Hope everyone's doing brill and losing away like crazy! xxx

Well done Shivie
You and me are in the same boat there I think.
It's getting back on track that really matters which we both have.
We'll both smash the weight gain at weigh-in.
Good luck getting back into ketosis x x

Back