Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Shivie, you will be a skinny Minnie in no time!

You rock chick and are doing so well.
Send us some of your positive vibes!
Got 3 nights shift from tonight, I could do with them.
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:vibes::vibes::vibes:Vibes for you V!! And thanks so much for the vote of confidence!

I have convinced myself that this time is THE ONE and that it's last chance saloon!
When I did it before to be a slim bridesmaid I felt AMAZING on the day and everyone
was complimenting me! (Think bridezilla was a tad miffed at the attention diversion!!)
So that's how I want to feel EVERY DAY!
You'll do just fine sweetie, have faith in yourself and, when necessary, be the voice of reason to yourself.
You know you want this and that it's a once-off occasion on which you can then let your hair down a little
and enjoy while knowing you worked your butt off to make perfect memories xx

Happy weekend everyone! Stay warm and cosy indoors and keep up the fat-melting! Luv 'n' hugs til Monday xx

Enjoy your weekend Hun. Good luck for Sunday's weigh in. Hope it's a huge loss.
C u Monday ;-)
Xxxx

Morning everyone! Well I was a lazy daisy and spent most of Sunday in bed so I weighed this morning instead
and am down 11lbs hurray! Will just stick to every second Monday then...it'll make waking up on Monday morning
something to look forward to! I'm aiming for 7lbs off by Monday 4th February or to get into the 11st bracket
at least! Wish me luck! xx

Amazing loss woooo!!

You can do it for sure xxx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! amazing loss!!!!! hope your proud of yourself xxx

Amazing loss woooo!!

You can do it for sure xxx

Thanks hun! Really hope so!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! amazing loss!!!!! hope your proud of yourself xxx

Thanks Em! Yes am happy with that as a kickstart to skinnydom!! What other diet would have you lose the best part of
a stone in just two weeks?! S&S rocks!

Thanks hun! Really hope so!

Thanks Em! Yes am happy with that as a kickstart to skinnydom!! What other diet would have you lose the best part of
a stone in just two weeks?! S&S rocks!

exactly!!! amazing!!!! in a month you will have lost over a stone........how else can you do that?!!?! s&s is certainly fab!!! xxx

exactly!!! amazing!!!! in a month you will have lost over a stone........how else can you do that?!!?! s&s is certainly fab!!! xxx

Totes!!! Gosh it's hard to get the water in today. Must be because it was so cold! Bit of blue sky now
so things are looking up. Hope you guys are over the worst of the cold snap by now. x

Excellent loss. Well done indeed x

Morning everyone! Well I was a lazy daisy and spent most of Sunday in bed so I weighed this morning instead
and am down 11lbs hurray! Will just stick to every second Monday then...it'll make waking up on Monday morning
something to look forward to! I'm aiming for 7lbs off by Monday 4th February or to get into the 11st bracket
at least! Wish me luck! xx

OMG well done chick!!! x

Wowzers Hun. Brilliant. Well done chick.

Xxx

Day 18 now, yay! Can't keep the heat in me at all today, think I'll go hug the radiator for a bit.
Have a really sore throat too. That's thanks to my dear boss who has been coughing and spluttering all over the place the last
two weeks! I sympathise but...PLEASE...put your hand over your mouth already!! She was doing these big bellowing
open-mouthed coughs practically in my face...NICE!!!!
Ok rant over! Will go gargle with Epsom salts and stock up on Strepsils!

Hope everyone's keeping the faith and slimming away nicely! xxx

Ooh I forgot to mention my good news - I got back into my size 14 work trousers this morning!
Just thought I'd give them a go, thinking they wouldn't even go over my butt, but they sure did
aaaaand they are bordering on comfy!! I can hear those 12's calling in the not too distant future!

That's amazing news chick!!! Bloody well done!!! X

*Takes a bow* Thank you hun! Hope your hormones are calmed down now and you're having a fab-mood day!
Oh and those red 14's will soon be conquered Dee, just you wait and see! This is your year sweetie, I just know it! xx

yay well done honey!!! thats fabulous!!!! another non scale victory :)! 12's here you come!!! xxx

Back