Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

I'm obsessed with you tube hair, make up and haul videos too LOL rather watch those than tv mostly!!

I'm very boring with my make up LOL still like watching tho..I'm all about clothesss !

Your doing grand... Ooo jelly sounds good, think I'll make some tonight

Xx

Hi Hun, just a bit of advice really, which is best prior to applying foundation? A moisturizing cream or a primer?
I've only just found out about primer! Only ever used moisturizing cream for the last 10yrs :O:O:O
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I could do the 'smokey eyes' thing... I'm great with liquid eyeliner but thats about it lol....

X

LOL I don't go anywhere without a full face... But it looks like nearly nothing... Thats the trick :p

Hi Hun, just a bit of advice really, which is best prior to applying foundation? A moisturizing cream or a primer?
I've only just found out about primer! Only ever used moisturizing cream for the last 10yrs :O:O:O
Xxx

I would probably do both for the best result hun, maybe give the moisturiser a chance to sink in first.
Not that I'm one to ask as I just about remember to moisturise once a week. I'm TERRIBLE!
Am determined to master the art of make up application!! Primer stops the natural oils coming through the foundation
and makes it last much longer. Definitely watch Kandee Johnson's demos as she shows all about that x

I wish I could do the 'smokey eyes' thing... I'm great with liquid eyeliner but thats about it lol....

X

I'm rubbish at eyeliner!! Definitely check out YouTube for demos hun. There are lots of smoky eye ones I'm sure
as that's a popular look. x

LOL I don't go anywhere without a full face... But it looks like nearly nothing... Thats the trick :p

Ooh send me some of your motivation!! Give me half an hour extra in bed instead any day!! Am determined to change! x

Lol... I know what you mean.... amazing how much time (And money) we spend trying to look like we've spent no time and money!!! Hahahhaha!

Lol I started perfecting it because I had bad acne scars, those are pretty much gone now but I do my whole face in under 20 minutes I should think!!

Not so time consuming!!

I'm rubbish at eyeliner!! Definitely check out YouTube for demos hun. There are lots of smoky eye ones I'm sure
as that's a popular look. x

It just comes off with me.... what do you put on the top.... Ooooh Shiv.... What've you started!???

Ha!

It just comes off with me.... what do you put on the top.... Ooooh Shiv.... What've you started!???

Ha!

Hee hee! Any of the YouTube vids I watched say always put primer on your eyelids first as then the shadow should last all day!

True, true!!

hehe!!! Hows you doing chick? x

Ugh...TOTM from hell so not as good as I'd like! Bet you kinda know the feeling hun!!
Gosh an hour-and-a-quarter-long commute on a bus is sooo not fun when in the throes of
period pain :(. I was never so glad to have a multitude of pharmacies near my work!

To whoever invented Feminax....THANK YOU!

I almost caved in sheer hormonal misery....BUT I DIDN'T! Just gobbled up my lunch of baked eggs & veg
instead....an interesting choice of breakfast!

So now I'm going to have my jelly & "ice-cream" (as in crispy vanilla shake with ice-cold milk) to quell any sweet
stuff cravings...mmmmmm it's lush!
Placed an order last night for mostly shakes and bars this time as I'm kind of gone off the meal packs.
I LOVE the choc & hazelnut & caramel shakes hot, so yummy.

Hope you're doing great today and revelling in your amazing inch-loss! xx

Hey Shivie! Sorry to hear that you're suffering hun :( TOTM must be the worst time for dieters - water weight gain PLUS food cravings - RUBBISH! And men lose weight quicker and don't have to have periods - I reckon we drew the short straw :pin life!!! Well done for keeping at it though! I've also gone off the meals - no idea why! I have bought mostly bars and shakes too - I do like cottage pie tho and have just rediscovered the curry - however, I can't afford to buy any more for a while so I'm just going to have to put up with what I've got! Rubbish!

U got any plans for the weekend?

XX

Hey Shivie! Sorry to hear that you're suffering hun :( TOTM must be the worst time for dieters - water weight gain PLUS food cravings - RUBBISH! And men lose weight quicker and don't have to have periods - I reckon we drew the short straw :pin life!!! Well done for keeping at it though! I've also gone off the meals - no idea why! I have bought mostly bars and shakes too - I do like cottage pie tho and have just rediscovered the curry - however, I can't afford to buy any more for a while so I'm just going to have to put up with what I've got! Rubbish!

U got any plans for the weekend?

XX

I like the curry the best too out of the "dinner" packs. It's way too mild though so I always add some extra curry
powder for a bit more oomph! Not sure if you're supposed to but it's the only way I can find it tasty.

No plans for weekend really except getting hair coloured & trimmed.
I was actually thinking of coming in to work and doing a major spring-clean...put some of
this keto-energy to good use! Not that the boss will even notice if it's all tidy & clean!! But I'd be doing it for my
own benefit really. I can't think properly when there's mess everywhere! I keep procrastinating of course and spending
ages on this forum instead of tackling my messy desk & shelves!
We'll see what happens when the alarm goes in the morning! x

Happy weekend everyone! Chat on Monday if we're not too busy at work! I weigh-in for the second
fortnight on Monday morning so wish me luck. As it's poxy TOTM I'm not overly enthusiastic but sure
we'll see. My uniform is sitting very well now and the top isn't riding up at the back constantly anymore.
It's all about the non-scale victories really! Byeeeeeeee forrrrrrr nowwwww xxxx

Happy weekend everyone! Chat on Monday if we're not too busy at work! I weigh-in for the second
fortnight on Monday morning so wish me luck. As it's poxy TOTM I'm not overly enthusiastic but sure
we'll see. My uniform is sitting very well now and the top isn't riding up at the back constantly anymore.
It's all about the non-scale victories really! Byeeeeeeee forrrrrrr nowwwww xxxx

Have a gd weekend and gooooood luck!!!!!! Not that you need it!!! Xxx

Back