Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Hey lovely,

how are you today? HAPPY FRIDAY Xxx

Yaaaayyyyyy forgot for a sec that it was Friday! How are you today lovely?! Still rockin' this diet?!

I had a banana shake for brekkie, yum, and am going to crack open my mackeral and roast pepper salad
in about 20 mins. Not hungry at all really so that helps!

What's your plan for the day eating-wise? x

Yaaaayyyyyy forgot for a sec that it was Friday! How are you today lovely?! Still rockin' this diet?!

I had a banana shake for brekkie, yum, and am going to crack open my mackeral and roast pepper salad
in about 20 mins. Not hungry at all really so that helps!

What's your plan for the day eating-wise? x

well done!!! you sounds back in the zone :)!!! and fab that your not feeling hungry!!

well i've had strawberry shake this morning, got another strawberry for lunch then salmon and roasted veg for dinner tonight, then choc shake before bed :)

Have you got any plans for the weekend? xxxx

well done!!! you sounds back in the zone :)!!! and fab that your not feeling hungry!!

well i've had strawberry shake this morning, got another strawberry for lunch then salmon and roasted veg for dinner tonight, then choc shake before bed :)

Have you got any plans for the weekend? xxxx

Me likey! You've really settled into it hun, it's great when you get into the new habit and it just becomes routine.

So much less stressing over what you have and haven't picked at or binged on.

I like the feeling of calmness & control don't you?!

I had a BBQ last weekend for my birthday so a nice quiet weekend this time methinks, with no danger of indulging!

Got a lawnmower for my bday (brilliantly practical!!) which I badly needed as my back garden is scandalous!!!
So tackling that is number one on the list!

What you up to yourself? How is Steve? You getting on much better now that he's in the know about your
weight loss plans?? xxx

Dee, you couldn't be a fraud even if you tried! You're one of the most open and kind-hearted people I've had the
pleasure of cyber-meeting! You are also one of the people who has changed her life around through exercise
so you bloody-well eat whatever you want girl, you're my HERO. That is all.

Flipping eck chick!! You'll have me crying!!! Lol...

I'm still not where I want to be but I'm loving doing what i'm doing!! I will get there eventually i guess!!!

Miss those big losses though!!

X

Hello girlies! Well it's day four (again!) of the Battle of the Bulge! Got past the hardest three thankfully. Am aiming for ten weeks as that's how long it took last time. Have a countdown calendar on the wall of the bedroom to keep me motivated from as soon as my eyes open each morning!
Hope everyone's having a lovely wknd xx

A countdown calendar is a brilliant idea! Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fab.

Thanks chick! It'll get me focussed I hope! xx

A countdown calendar is a brilliant idea! Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fab.

Thanks Spangly!! Well done on the 9lbs in your first week. That's a fantastic start! I think I'll stick with fortnightly weigh-ins
as I don't want to turn into a scale-hopper! I see a big difference in my work clothes already so that's spurring me on no end.
Shirt buttons straining & bra-front peeking is sooooo not a good look!
How is your week going hun?

I'm hanging in there. Bit wobbly last night (and that's not just the excess lardage!) but didn't cave. Had some green veg to stave off the munchies. Just been to a meeting where there were loads of pastries and cupcakes but I wasn't even tempted! Go me! How's things with you?

I'm hanging in there. Bit wobbly last night (and that's not just the excess lardage!) but didn't cave. Had some green veg to stave off the munchies. Just been to a meeting where there were loads of pastries and cupcakes but I wasn't even tempted! Go me! How's things with you?

Excess lardage! :8855: Well good on you for not caving...it's NEVER worth it! One moment of bliss = hours and hours of fist-brandishing and anguished howls!!
And resisting temptation twice in a row...fair play!
I have to steer clear of anything tempting for at least the first week as I'm too weak-willed!
All going fine today for me thanks, just realised I forgot to even have my first pack of the day....*dashes off to whip up a strawberry shake*

x

Last edited:
Whens weigh day then Missy???

Tomorrow week ahhhhhhhh! Gonna stick to fortnightly! If I can resist hopping on!
How's you babes? x

I'm good ta chick!! Oooooh tomorrow!! How exciting!!!

I miss the losses!!! : (

I know I'm getting smaller but its not quite as nice as seeing the scales go down@!!! X

I'm good ta chick!! Oooooh tomorrow!! How exciting!!!

I miss the losses!!! : (

I know I'm getting smaller but its not quite as nice as seeing the scales go down@!!! X

Hun it's the noticeable numbers going down...all those inches! xxx

Day 9 today, woohoo, made it this far anyway! Weekends are tricky so hopefully I can stick this one out
and be in the double figure number of days.

Happy Friday all! xx

Hi hunni, how is it going?

I've finally started and day 1 today with a massive headache and TOM!!!
Xx

Good for u hun! I've started before at TOTM and ended up with a great first week's loss so don't fret, get over today & that's the biggest hurdle xx

Helllllooooo gurlies! Been a.w.o.l. yet again for a while but I am fine now and on Day 17 doing S&S.
I reached rock bottom a few weeks ago and suffered several panic attacks (didn't know that's what was
happening at the time - thought I was actually dying!) ending with an ambulance call-out in the early
hours of a Wednesday morning. Never ever want to experience that feeling again.

So I took big action.......and joined Overeaters Anonymous. I now have a sponsor and am determined
to recover from this destructive compulsive eating disorder the only way that is left - by surrendering
control to a higher power, because I know for sure now that I am not in control.

I have taken the S&S route again because it is familiar to me and I know it gets fast weight-loss results.
My frame of mind is ten times better since communicating with otheres who have admitted they have a
disorder and some are recovered since a couple of decades ago but still work the 12 Steps as they know
the disorder will always be just below the surface.

I hope everyone is well and if anyone is totally fed up of trying to take control, like me, and failing over and over
and over, like me, then I cannot recommend Overeaters Anonymous highly enough.

Love & strength to you all xxxx

Back