Mission to be a size 12

I like your plan! Might need to follow this up myself once I'm done here.

Day 3. Suspiciously feeling gr8! If it means I'm in ketosis that would be the fabulous. I'm not holding my breath though... One day at a time.

On the positive note it's first time in the long time my usual dress is not so tight. Is it just me? Maybe I'm imagining things but anything what helps is welcome!

100% day 3 - let the mind battle begin!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I can't believe I haven't read your diary sooner Lizwhite, wish I had, it's inspirational! You've done so well!

I've done this for 12 weeks as of today MiniMimi, just half a pound off 3 stone gone which is exactly the same as your targets, like you say it works with 100% commitment. I don't know how anyone can stop and start, the starting is the hardest part in my experience. Good luck. You've done it before, and you'll know how quickly 12 weeks can fly by when you're in the mindset to do it :)

Thanks hun :)

As of this morning I have just 2lb to go to target. Not sure if you read above but no longer on cambridge, more low carbs and loads of exercise with a personal trainer.

How much do you have left? X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

I like your plan! Might need to follow this up myself once I'm done here.

Day 3. Suspiciously feeling gr8! If it means I'm in ketosis that would be the fabulous. I'm not holding my breath though... One day at a time.

On the positive note it's first time in the long time my usual dress is not so tight. Is it just me? Maybe I'm imagining things but anything what helps is welcome!

100% day 3 - let the mind battle begin!

How did you get on yesterday? X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Yesterday was brilliant! Unexpectedly easy but that's because I'm in Ketosis already. What a relief! Now I need to stick to it for another 11 weeks and 4 days! Easy! LOL

I did prepared for the worse so all in all happy with the outcome. It only made me more determined to see it through the end!
Day 4 nearly done. Stiil a meal and shake ahead. How are you doing? Are you maintaining now or still trying to shift some more?

I have just 2lb to go :) low carbing and exercising now. So close!!! Will prob go lower to be honest, 11.7 seemed so far away when you 15.1 but now I'm 11.9 it's too close lol. Still not use to being slim. X

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

Go you! 2lbs does seem so little after you completed such a tremendous journey. But I know from experience that closer to goal you get the more difficult it gets. Regardless how much I tried I never managed to crack those last 10lbs. Your last 2lbs sound like a hell of an achievement to me. And yes, for not feeling slim, our brains are weird creatures: it does take time to catch up with our bodies, especialy after doing VLCD!
Stay where you are and enjoy your fabulous figure! You are such an inspiration - bloody well done :))))
xxx

Thanks, I do feel so much better :) maintenance will be the hardest part I think. My boyfriend proposed to me in April and we are getting married next year in October so have to maintain, can't be a fat bride!!! X

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

Pic update. My pt done this for me.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410024009.977194.jpg

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Wowser! Look at you! Looking much younger and very fit! Me likes it! A lot! :))))

9lbs down - first week is done & dusted!

I'm starting week 2. I must admit it was relatively easier than expected. Dont get me wrong: there were wobbly moments, there were times when I was hungry and it was a battle: my mind against my body. But I prepared myself for a bumpy ride and I didn't have a single doubt once that what I do is the way to achieve what I really really want. Beside I put into perspective those 12 weeks ahead and weighted it against realistic benefits I'm bound to achieve. This kept me going. Being visual person I use number of tools. I printed 50 stars and put them on the fridge. It shows 7 weeks ahed and I can cross each star for every 100% day. I wouldnt want to leave single star uncrossed. I created my own spread sheet with an average weight loss calculation 1lbs every other day to actually see where this journey takes me and to be able to calculate my goal weight. This will come handy for slower weeks...because what really matter is an outcome. After whoopping 9lbs loss in the first week I know that following loses simply can't match it - it's a common sense. That's why this week I think I wont lose more than 3lbs - it's physically impossible without adding additional excercises. 3lbs I aim for and that's what I will be very happy with. The biggest test this week was my little boy's second Bday. Big party, plenty of food: preparation and hosting, alcohol and Paul's Bakery special ocasion cakes. It wasn't easy. I put my hands up: it was a very difficult test for my will power. But I told myself that this is my choice to be 100% - no one forces me to obstain. I gave myself a choice: I could have blown it completely or keep going uninterrupted. I compared the benefits of both options and thought of having to go through difficult next few days to get back in the zone had put me right off. I could chose differently but I was aware that consequences will be much greater than an immediate food satisfaction. Making informed choices gives me power to control my urges. I survived it and I feel even more determined than ever! Week 2 day 7!

Good luck to you with your last lbs. xx

That's fantastic. Well done. I lost around 3lb a week after the first week which is a great loss.
The time really will fly. I focused on how I'd feel at the end of the 12 weeks and like you couldn't stand the thought of doing it all again.
Have a good week. I'm hoping I get the last lb off this week :) x

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

I'm at goal!!! Can't believe it. I've actually finally got there!!!!

Planning to carry on for 13 days as I'm going to Greece for a holiday. Hoping I can lose a bit more to get a buffer so when in back the gain I have will not be too drastic!!!

Now to keep it off!!! That's the hard part!!!

Total loss - 3 stone 8lb :)

I'm at goal!!! Can't believe it. I've actually finally got there!!!! Planning to carry on for 13 days as I'm going to Greece for a holiday. Hoping I can lose a bit more to get a buffer so when in back the gain I have will not be too drastic!!! Now to keep it off!!! That's the hard part!!! Total loss - 3 stone 8lb :)

Well done Liz that's brilliant esp as it's in time for your holiday! How do u feel having got to goal? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Liz that's brilliant esp as it's in time for your holiday! How do u feel having got to goal? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. It feels good. I want to lose more though I think, maybe another half a stone. Will see how I feel when I'm back from hols. I'm so scared of putting it back on though that I think that will help with maintence.

How you doing? How much have you lost and how much do you have for your goal?x

Back