Mission to be a size 12

Same target :) What was your starting weight?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Keep going Liz, you're doing great! I can't wait to be a 12. My 14s are baggy so I think I'm going to try a 12 on this week!

x

14'2!! Gulp!! That's fab we nearly the same as can egg each other on!

Keep going Liz, you're doing great! I can't wait to be a 12. My 14s are baggy so I think I'm going to try a 12 on this week!

x

Thanks hun. How long you been on the diet for? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

14'2!! Gulp!! That's fab we nearly the same as can egg each other on!

I was 15.1, lost a few pound pre cambridge then started at 14.12 so nearly a stone heavier!!!! Ill never be that again!!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah I know it's so easy to get up there on scales and this is bloody hard work but like u say never again x

I'm on week 5 now, can't believe how quickly the time has gone, my hubby started this week too so we should hopefully support each other!

I'm on week 5 now, can't believe how quickly the time has gone, my hubby started this week too so we should hopefully support each other!

That's great. You can do it together. Let me know how you got on with your weigh in. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

We'll done Liz, 13 more pounds to go then your at goal, great work.

Hi liz, well 4lbs off today, cant believe it felt so bloated........really gonna try and go ss this week so hopefully get into 11's....

Wow, well done hun. Bet your well pleased. Not long for us now. I'm finding it easier now as know the ends in sight :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hope so but I have just binged oops!!! Oh well ss tomorrow!!

What on? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Noooo ur tell me off!! Packet crisps, 3 mini choc bars and 2 cornettos!! Not good feel **** now xx

I was just reading wat u said about ur periods, mine used to b so so so bad and I've had the marena coil fitted in sept and don't get periods at all now it's great!! Not that I've got a partner doh ???

Lol, I will tell you off you know I will!!!! Now stop, forget about it and be 100% from now on. Just think a few more weeks of 100% and you'll be at target. If you keep cheating it will take you twice as long. You can do it x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I know my son told me off and nicked choc bars from me!!!

Yep totally ss no milk that's gonna b hard!!

Haha, that's good of him. Keeping you in line :) X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Another 4lb off for me this week so that's now 2st10lb in total. So happy. Only 9lb to go. Was on step 2 last week, will do another week on step 2 and see what the loss is. Went shopping yesterday and the title of this diary is now complete. Got jeans and a top from next and a jacket from river island, all in a size 12. So happy :) bmi is now 26.6 so nearly normal weight and lost just over 18% of my total body weight. Will update inches once done in a few more weeks but defo a lot!!!! Feels weird that I'm nearly done and can't believe I've nearly done it. It really has gone quick. Looking forward to exercising again, was running quite a lot last year so can't wait to start again. Also got a new job this week :) Its been a good week.

Hope everyone else is good x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop