Mission to shrink part2

Awesome crappy stressfull poxy day car hunting with the OH .now off to bed before he gets a high five (in the face with a spade)

in other news came home ate the fridge bonus result of a day.

tomorrow i have a selection of plans

1ill stay in bed avoid the kitchen

2 super glue fridge door and cupboard doors shut.

3 go to my mums she cant cook for toffee and her mystery concoctions defy even medical science.

4 climb into the loft live as a hermit surviving on the engery of the universe and dew as I cant get down again!

5.finally get that root canal done

6.get a grip and carry on.

cast your votes now lol :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! I vote for glueing the fridge door shut then moving into the loft as you will relax up there knowing that no one else can enjoy anything in there lol xx

Get the root canal. There might be bugs in the loft, and a trip to the dentist will stop you being able to eat anything in the fridge.

plus, I'm mean, and knowing you're at the dentist will make me feel better about being at work. I'm smiling just at the thought! Hahahaha :p x

loving the replys ladies lol:D

today has been ok ran out of patience I brought a random car online turns out its amazeballs OH thinks im a legend lil does he know I owe it all to the tried and tested eneeie meenie miny method pmsl roll over clarkson theres a new guru in town!!!

in other news delivery came yesterday with white wine water flavouring this mixed in sparkling water nom nom. however cant help thinking 2ltrs of white wine a day mmmmmmm may end up thin with a tiny lil habit!!! lol:D

So the last couple of days have been testing. my lil trolls are ill so supermum here has been on 24/7 call out !! puke cleaned up, snot monitored risk assessed and dealt with , minor sibling domestic disputes mediated and reffereed. im shattered bloody good job that being a mum doesnt come with a job description a) no one would apply b) the complaints to hr would be epic!! ive done 72 hours with no break no lunch hour no offer of reimbursement for clothes damaged in action and annual leave is not a option!! lol:rolleyes:

working till 11pm ive fudge up had a bar this morning and spag bol this afternoon brought nowt but water with me!!

STARVO!!!!! grrr annoyed and hungry may try munching the desk but strangely chipboard strikes me as potentially too carby. its only 2 hours then home and ill have a late dinner, im sure working odd hours defo contribute to weight gain I shouldnt be eating dinner at midnight!!

boo poor planning boooooooooooooo:banghead:

working till 11pm ive fudge up had a bar this morning and spag bol this afternoon brought nowt but water with me!!

STARVO!!!!! grrr annoyed and hungry may try munching the desk but strangely chipboard strikes me as potentially too carby. its only 2 hours then home and ill have a late dinner, im sure working odd hours defo contribute to weight gain I shouldnt be eating dinner at midnight!!

boo poor planning boooooooooooooo:banghead:

I was was working until ten and I forgot to take anything with me and didn't have any money to even buy water! Last I'd had food was noon - I feel your pain x

so to catch you up. following the last post ended up in A&E untill 4.20 am fell off wagon and ate a sarnie !! *warning slight man bashing to follow* poxy useless OH why when kids are sick do they forget all common sense or genral life skills??? I swear I gave birth to 2 kids yet I seem to have 3!!! :banghead:subsequently ive been on solo sprog duty 24/7 been mummy to one very poorly girl floating from house to hospital ever since. keeping on track has been a real struggle but ive managed an 85% success rate a smidge of chicken and 3 squares of much needed sos chocolate have slipped passed my lips. hey ho trying not to obsess last few days have been epically stressful and ordinarily would have resulted in vending machine goodness with added take away ( as vending machines dont count as a meal. well so I used to think).

not expecting good things as monday is weigh in .may give it a miss as with all the current stress a bad result may send me over the edge!! lets face it ladies a snotty crying mess rocking in the corner jibbering about carbs is never a good look!? plus currently obessing over scales isnt my priority number one. im not giving up just trying to be kind to myself. next week all should return to as normal as it gets and ill be away and flying.

rant over.............for now :D

Did I mention exhausted? ?? attempting a vlcd on 7 hours sleep in 92 hours can only be described as , as close to insanity you can get without a section.

currently watching little rascals for the umtenith time I must be exhausted im actually enjoying it lol . I may come acrossed a bit odd and resentful but its not ment its the tired grumpybum talking. I love my kiddies and being there for them 24/7 is part of being mum. just hope she returns to her normal wall bouncing, war inducing, relentless questioning , loudly singing (I mean everything instead of talking) lil bundle of chaos. just seing her lying there all pale and quite just isnt right . I never thought id miss the endless noise:(

fingers crossed she is now on the mend:thumbup:

God you poor thing and poor little miss. Awful. I hear you on having one more child than actually came out your vagina! It's like you have to be the boss of the house, and the dogsbody too. Sure not *all* men are the same...just all the ones I've ever bloody lived with

Sounds like your mini slip ups were amazingly restrained compared to what I would have been like, I was steadily losing weight after the birth of my daughter, then at 16 weeks she was in hospital for 4 days and I never recovered after that, I was just getting bigger and bigger....and she's nearly 8 now!! mmm hospital pastries..!

booooo just booooo!!! yesterday I was 15.1 now 15.3 dont get it boo.

well onwards and downwards feeling really anxious today not sure why quite out of character for me. ive just got to keep plodding on itll happen and anxiety wise got to remember whats the worse that can happen .know ones gonna die and nothing is unfixable so chin up and push on!!

fighting the urge to hide under the desk or lock myself in the loo till 3.30 . then home and hide under a duvet till mental monsters go away :(

This diet does play with your mind especially as we all self medicate with food when we feel a bit 'nervy', well I know I do...

Without that comfort I certainly feel like hiding under the duvet more often !!

I guess we gotta lessen to live with our feelings but I for one don't like it

determined not to give in to the temptation of the pie shop. (lovely lil bakery down the road from my office).

going to glug water and coffee trying to hold off on my first pack see if that helps.

carbs are evil throw rocks at them!! cant be trusted if I went in the pie shop I may jump the counter and manically munch everything in sight resulting in an ASBO not a good look :banghead:

booooo cup cakes kick em in the face!!! throw more rocks at them lol

why do we torment ourselves as if this isnt hard enough??

one pack left oh nooooooo bad times. drink loads maybe shake with ice or veg up a pack bulk it out.

failing that I can only suggest dust or ice lol. bless ya heart chin up chicky we will be thin!!!!

Carb cravings are awful, unfortunately carbs are our bodies main energy source so we will always crave them. It's learning to work them into out diet that's the hard part x

Back