Mission to shrink part2

Hey, how is everyone doing? and yes the best advice is to distract yourself as much as possible during the first few days, I taught myself how to crochet which seemed to work. I hope Monday goes well for you Shrinkydinky stay strong you can do it! I've been struggling these last few days myself but just trying to stay strong and focusing on how much I could lose by Christmas and knowing that the sacrifices I make today, will so beneficial later on. :)

Progress so far
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :mad:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12) and I vow that I will never ever see 15 on the scales again
Week 6- Lost 4lbs
Total weight loss 37lbs :D

So far so good.

2 x black coffees

Sprogs ready and delivered to school
4 loads of washing done.
Front door cleaned
3 x cats brushed
Hair washed and straightened.

Water drinking is my next task!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She is back!!!!!!
After a lot of faffing about I'm back for a 20 say stretch then holiday damage limitation then new year revolution. .
Going to a festival this year and wanna rock the look not the port a loo!!!

Day 1 almost over need to drink more water but nothing else to report in the zone peeps!!:D

Headache central!!

So here's to day 2 .

So far house is clean washing is on and I'm sitting with a green tea. All good in the diethood lol

Day 2 almost done !!
Can I get a whoop whoop? Lol

Almost caved my wonderful boss asks me at 5 to provide evidence for tendering proposal for a huge contract which needs to be in London tomorrow. ...........then offers me a flake!!!!

However as I am in the jedi diet zone. I've drank copious coffee chain smoked.as a result Evidence almost complete needs editing but by the power of email should be on their desks . Flake left untouched!@@@@

Day 3

All good in the diethood.

Plodding along I need to kick my butt into water drinking mode as so far today a woeful litre has past my lips. Sneaky peek at scales this morning shows a loss. I'm not going to shout just yet as I wasn't going to weigh in until the 19th!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today!?!

Day 3 All good in the diethood. Plodding along I need to kick my butt into water drinking mode as so far today a woeful litre has past my lips. Sneaky peek at scales this morning shows a loss. I'm not going to shout just yet as I wasn't going to weigh in until the 19th!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well today!?! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Doing great hun! Proud of you

Just keep doing what your doing! Well done on operation flake avoidance xxx

Day 5

In the big diet house.

My community campaign is today , I have antlers with bells woo hoo!!

So the word and their dog is coming today for coffee and cakes/pies. Even the mayor and not 1 but 2 local mp's are coming . Which is great labour conservative only one way to sort this out. ........fight!!! Lol

Hopefully everyone digs deep and I raise enough food so those without a home or family have a Christmas to.

Check me out I think I'm bloody geldof!!!

Operation pie dodge is a go go go :D

Day 6

At work again.........
I'm determined not to peek at the scales today well until Monday hopefully! !

So ooooooooooooo drained today I'm thinking a be good to yourself day. After work home sofa pj's crap TV and maybe more green tea with a blanket. Until the trolls come home and chaos reigns cooking cleaning finding fetching and general referee duties until bedtime.

Early shift again tomorrow then 5 late shifts then drum roll 2 days off work woo hoo.

Hope we are all doing well today ladies x

Day 7

Still trying to avoid the scales I would love to avoid them until the 19th then be surprised.

I need to weigh myself constantly which is not healthy so I'm trying to resist.

Diet is going ok had some chicken last night which was nice. Today I'm planning on packs only.

Did I mention cold soooooo cold today

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend?? X

Day 7 Still trying to avoid the scales I would love to avoid them until the 19th then be surprised. I need to weigh myself constantly which is not healthy so I'm trying to resist. Diet is going ok had some chicken last night which was nice. Today I'm planning on packs only. Did I mention cold soooooo cold today Hope everyone is doing well this weekend?? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You go girl :)

Yea my job is kind of outside and it's been sooooo freezin!! Not looking forward to the nxt few weeks at all

Glad ur doing great tho x

Day 7 ...........

I checked the scales!!!!! 9 lbs offf woo hoo.

Nothing to report plodding along no dramas as yet:D

Day 8
Weighed again this morning another 2 lbs disappeared! So much for not weighing everyday......

Now to fix the bath drain I can do this I think lol

Back