Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

shrinkydink

Hello Everyone

So a little about me , im 5ft3ins and satrted the cambridge diet on the 3rd Jan 2013 weighing in at a hefty 22st8lbs.:eek: Ive never ever been thin I mean ever. Well my mum had her 4th heart attack at the begining of the year very scary times and had to under go heart surgery due to her weight she had to have three seperate surgerys . I have two lil girls and the idea of putting them through what I was going through didnt bear thinking about. I took action!!!! ive now lost 98 3/4lbs still a way to go but on a mission.:D Ive been following diarys on here for months but never posted ... untill today I supose I didnt want to shout untill I had something to shout about.

I still struggle even after this long but it took me 29 years to put on weight so if it takes a year who am I to complain?

Any buddies would be greatfully recieved

Hello Everyone

So a little about me , im 5ft3ins and satrted the cambridge diet on the 3rd Jan 2013 weighing in at a hefty 22st8lbs.:eek: Ive never ever been thin I mean ever. Well my mum had her 4th heart attack at the begining of the year very scary times and had to under go heart surgery due to her weight she had to have three seperate surgerys . I have two lil girls and the idea of putting them through what I was going through didnt bear thinking about. I took action!!!! ive now lost 98 3/4lbs still a way to go but on a mission.:D Ive been following diarys on here for months but never posted ... untill today I supose I didnt want to shout untill I had something to shout about.

I still struggle even after this long but it took me 29 years to put on weight so if it takes a year who am I to complain?

Any buddies would be greatfully recieved

Hi hunny well done on loosing almost 100lbs that's incredible! Xx

what do u weigh now and how much more would u like to loose?

Hi hunny well done on loosing almost 100lbs that's incredible! Xx

what do u weigh now and how much more would u like to loose?

Hi willpower woman

I have another diary exactly the same as this one with more posts. Not to sure how i managed that. Lol

I weighed in this morning (at home ) at 15st 3lbs. Id like to lose another 3st then start working my way up the steps to lose another 2st. Making me 10 ish st.

How about you ?

Hi willpower woman

I have another diary exactly the same as this one with more posts. Not to sure how i managed that. Lol

I weighed in this morning (at home ) at 15st 3lbs. Id like to lose another 3st then start working my way up the steps to lose another 2st. Making me 10 ish st.

How about you ?

That's fantastic! Your well over half way now then :) x

Back