Missy Fatpants journey to a new me!

Im also feeling very sorry for myself tonight...i had an allergic reaction to something about 6 weeks ago and went into anaphlactic shock with it....stopped breathing n everything.

Went back for my test results today and it turns out im allergic to allsorts...including all animals, dust mites and pollen. Certainly explains why i keep having flare ups and struggle breathing at times. It turns out it has also developed into an allergic asthma, so i have to go for some lung function tests and then be put on inhalers.....untill then they have told me not to go near animals and get someone in to deep clean my house to stop another flare up! aslo to not do any exercize as that could cause an attack too......grrrrr

Oh my goodness. You poor thing! That must've been so scary. Are you going to have the tests done soon? Fingers crossed you are then you'll get your medication and will hopefully be able to live a relatively normal life. Do they know exactly what it was that caused the reaction that day in particular? Do you have pets?

Just as you were getting so into your exercise as well. Really sorry. You must be gutted. :(

I am pretty gutted to be fair...but that day was so scary, luckily my sister was with me and she took one look at me struggling to breath and took me straight to a&e it was when i got there i took a turn for the worse. They pumped me with adrenalin n steroids and god knows what else....but it worked and within about 7 minutes my breathing was back to normal. It was unreal!

My lung function test isnt untill the 23rd aug so got another month to wait...but then i have to wait and see an asthma nurse afterwards to sort out medication....so all in all its about 6 weeks!!! Im still going to go to the gym tho and just take it easy with lots of breaks if i need to....im also going to do the aquafit as i think that wont be too bad.

The day it happened i was at my mums and they had had builders in that morning putting a new roof on....i think it was all the crap they had disturbed and all the builders dust floating round that set me off....the bad news is they are due at my house to do my roof within the next 3/4 weeks!! im gonna move into mums i think till they have finished lol
We did have pets, we had 2 kittens, but i got rid of them after about a week as i couldnt stop sneezing and my eyes were irritated all the time...kids were gutted! We will just have to stick to fish lol

thing is before this year....i was never allergic to anything! Ive grown up round animals too....its mad how its just come on all so sudden.....does make me wonder if its weight related as i know been so overweight effects your health in all kindsa ways!

You're so lucky your sister was with you and was level headed enough to take you straight to A & E and didn't panic. I can only imagine how frightened you both must've been.

That's not too long a wait to get seen I guess. Just take it easy at the gym for the time being and yes, definitely stay with your mum while your roof gets done.

Off to bed now, speak soon :)

omg what a day!

I had planned on going to the gym for an hour tonight but it all went out of the window due to the kids...

I was at my mums (just around the corner) and one of my sons friends came round saying he had fell off his scooter and was bleeding....so i went to sort him out and while i was cleaning him up i heard a huge scream from across the road....it was my daughter! She was coiming out of her friends house and got her thumb trapped in the door...blood everywhere! She had ripped all the skin off from her nail too her knuckle and her thumb was twice its normal size. Took her up to casualty and she has broke it...shes only 4 bless her, and she now has this huuuuge bandage on her thumb.

So after 2 hours at casualty the gym was out the window lol....not that id of gone anyhow, was having cuddles with mia instead :)

Had a good day today it went as follows...

B - 2 x weetabix with banana (hex a and b)
L - tuna n pasta salad
D - Stew n dumplins!! It was lush....saved my syns for the dumplins lol

Im hungry again now tho so going to get a bowl of strawberries and melon

Thanks hun x....she had a great time showing it off to her friends when we got back tho lol.

I was meant to be taking them swimming tomorrow too....gonna take them for a walk over the humber bridge instead i think lol

Had a great day today :) been out witht he kids all day and we ended up walking 5.6miles!!!! No wonder my 4 year old is flat out bless her lol....we went to the visual arts centre to do some crafts, then to a play area for 2 hours run round and some dinner (jacket pot with beans) then we walked to the museum and had a look round and some more crafts. Then walked to a big park in town and played another hour before walking 3 miles home through the woods! Picking up lots of interesting things and wildlife hunting :) We then stopped at another park for another hour......8 hours later we made it home lol

boy am i ready for my bed!!

Sounds like a fabulous day :)

it was it was great....trouble is there expecting to do something every day now lol

However today really must be a cleaning day! My house is a bombsite and i want to cook something real nice for dinner....and something we havnt had before! Altho today is early dinner day as my lad is at judo tonight.

im going to have to take my daughters dressing off today too and cean it all out again as she got all sand in it last night! then redress, she isnt going to like it much i dont think!

Will update my meal plan later as im not sure what im having later yet....but for breakfast im just about to have egg and bacon and spaghetti on toast (hex b) Im starvin! lol

Hey,

Your poor little girl. Hope she got on okay getting her dressing changed and heals up quickly.

What did you end up making for dinner? I'm having a bit of a crisis and am waiting on hubby coming home with dinner. An indian of all things :cry: Don't know what i'm trying to do to myself.

I'm sure you'll be having something much healthier than I am.

Hey hun, her thumb is doing a lot better thank you, still all swollen tho bless her.

Well dinner ended up been sausages, new potatoes (without butter, go me! lol) with cabbage carrots and broccoli.....and i have to say i bloody enjoyed it lol.

We have just got back from 3 hours of judo....well i was watching lol i dont know how my lad does it, im shattered just watching them lol. Im so proud of myself tho cause when we finished we went to the kebab shop as tyler wanted a chicken burger....it took everything i had but....i managed to resist everything on the menu!! and ive come home and im munching on a yoghurt with banana and strawberries in :)

Oh pants!!!

So much for the willpower....it well and truely did one on me today! It was going really well untill half hour ago..

Breakfast was 2 x weetabix with banana and strawberries (hex a and b)
Lunch was a small jacket pot with tuna and carrots and broccoli
Dinner was a syn free spag bol with loads of onion mushrooms carrot and courgettes added

Then i did some baking with my kids and made these buns with jam in the middle and strawberry frosting on top.....they just looked so so nice! You can see where this is going cant you!

Thats right i licked the bowl for the buns and the frosting!! Then i ate a bun :( i feel like ive had about a months worth of syns in 1 night....i knwo its not quite that bad, but still! I know there is 3 more buns left on the kitchen side too.....there shouting me!

Good morning world!

Well lets start off with a confession....i ate another bun last night :cry: BUT! Today is a new day and all that!

Sun is shining and its beautiful outside! So im going to take the kids for a walk in the woods....cant really call it exercise tho as we walk at a snail pace as my 18 month old loves to walk lol. But me and my sister are going to the gym this afternoon! So gonna get an hour in there then hopefully come home and mow the lawn!, Ive also got my border to redig out in my front garden, but we shall see how shattered i am first lol

Woke up feeling really hungry this morning so breakfast was huge!

fruit salad followed by bacon eggs and a whole punnet (more or less) of mushrooms on toast (1slice...hex b)

I prob wont have lunch now tho as im stuffed lol but im going to take a couple of pieces of fruit to the woods with me

Dinner...i think im gonna do a tuna and pasta bake :)

As you say, it's a new day, and what is done, is done!

Your day sounds very energetic, and your brekkie is now tempting me, as I was going to have cereal:eek:

lol i was just going to have some weetabix, but i woke up feeling so hungry this morning, i thought if i dont have something filling im going to be picking on rubish all day lol Im now that full im struggling to finish my drink lol.

Right we are away for our walk...have a good day :)

*Yawn*

Good morning! Im not liking having to be up at 6.00am lol its not normal for me, i dont do mornings lol

However my son is going to work with his grandad today and they have to drive right down to bristol (im in Scun thorpe) so he will be getting picked up any min!

Im going to take full advantage of the girls sleeping in till 9am (thats when they have been getting up) and go to the gym for an hour as soon as Tyler has gone (my mums coming to babysit) then at 11am im taking my two girls to a teddy bears picnic :)

Its also the dreaded weigh in day today too! Gonna weigh myself before i start my gym session :)

B - Fruit and yoghurt - will get something else when i come back from gym

Back