Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

Fingers crossed things start to come together babes. x

isnt this week 13 for the BB challenge????

erm well i put 8lb over the last couple of weeks, ill have weigh in tomorrow and i bet ive lost all of 2lb over the last 13 weeks.....argh how did that happen!!!! lol

had another couple of recruiters call today so im not feeling so desolate now lol....fingers crossed for the ones i liked the sound of!

ah, but you have had a lot on your mind Missy.

Hope everything works out for you x

hi all......well this is copied from the first post......

So Missy & I have a challenge for the 13 weeks of Big Brother to see who can lose the most weight...

Missy starts at 280 & Me at 242!

Game on!!
:D

I lost 8lbs this week....been back on induction since monday so considering i last weighed on the 16th..and didnt start induction until monday the 23rd i think ive actually lost a little more than 8lbs BUT its massive and im really happy!!!!

Im not sure how the figures work lol but from my starting weight of 280 i have finished my 13 weeks at 268!!

that means in the 13 weeks (with a few weeks off in between lol) i have lost....12lbs!

im happy with that....the slower it comes off the longer it stays off yeh? lol

and ive had lost of interest in my cv and my skills....i think this is going to be a good thing!!!!

and me bren, ive had a fantastic day and have smiled ALLLLLLL day !!!!

ive even set a new goal for myself.....ooohh!!

Yay, well done! You can get to your new goal. Easy! :D:D xx

See missy you look beautiful when your smiling. xx Glad things are on the up and i second what Bren says, you'll reach your next goal no problem at all.

thanks everyone xxxx

well done missy xx

well done Missy, nice to see. :)

Back