Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

I had a month off plan tho so mines been like first week starting again! TBH I've only swam once this week. Want to get 2 sessions in next week tho. x

I had a month off plan tho so mines been like first week starting again! TBH I've only swam once this week. Want to get 2 sessions in next week tho. x

i work 10/11 hr days most days so struggle to find the time, never mind energy to do exercise....ill get it in somewhere lol

lol....i want someone to invent a pill to turn stress and tiredness into an excercie form....no issues then haha

im off to find food and then off to work....

loving this challenge hun, really motivates me, thanks for suggesting it. xxxxxx

(ill beat ya nxt week ;) )

Well done girls xxx

well done girlies :D

well done girls, good work both of you.

Well done girls x

Big brother house, this is Davina. 8lb in total has been evicted and must now leave the bums, tums, hips, thighs and tums. I'm coming to meet you...............So lb's how did you enjoy your stay??? "We really enjoyed the hot lumpy room, now were gone it will never be the same again!"........get out of here and dont EVER come back......goodbye 8lbs.
Congratulations you have both completed this weeks challange to lose 2lb each. This weeks is to lose 2.5lb each. Good luck.

Yes, I did Missy. Sat on my rubber ring now, lol.
All when well & although a bit uncomfortable, it's not as painful as I thought it would be.
As you know though the fistulla itself is bloody painful, especially when it's infected. xx

glad its all over and done with hun and you can start the healing process xxxx

loving this challenge hun, really motivates me, thanks for suggesting it. xxxxxx

(ill beat ya nxt week ;) )

Of course you will & I hope you do...
Think its gonna be good for the both of us.:D
Yes, I did Missy. Sat on my rubber ring now, lol.
All when well & although a bit uncomfortable, it's not as painful as I thought it would be.
As you know though the fistulla itself is bloody painful, especially when it's infected. xx

How you doing chick???

I doing ok Linz. Not as painful as I thought it would be, but still not very pleasent, lol.
Still, it should all be worth it :D

Great weight loss this week girlie x

not had a bad day, plenty of water, lunch.....just deciding on dinner.....

do i takeaway....or not! lol

Back