Missyb - no more messing around.

Hey my lovely ladies!

Thanks for all the wishes for the trip - It was just a couple of days away which was nice - mainly as the weather was so beautiful! I managed to get sunburnt yesterday which was clever of me - I never usually burn but my skin has got so sensitive recently that I seem to have constant problems. Have a massive tub of cream to make sure it doesn't dry out too much.

Weigh in was today - I will make a confession - after my cheese scone and crisp binging on Friday I have been absolutely stupid with my diet and have been reducing my points massively - I have no idea why but this is a common trait of mine - I do something that I feel guilty about and then I punish myself. I need to stop this habit as it's not healthy and I've been eating far too little and I can feel myself getting weaker. My problem was when I was a teenager I dipped in and out of anorexia and it's really hard for me to not think with that mentality. I know I'm not going to get ill again as I love food too much but it worries me sometimes.

Anyway, the above was to explain why I lost 7lbs this week - It's insane, and please don't congratulate me because although I've worked very hard, I've done it in absolutely the wrong way and I feel very silly. I don't feel proud of myself and I don't feel happy, I feel like I'm heading back to a place I thought I left 10 years ago.

Everything is fine, and I've got lots of things from Sainsburys that I'll eat tonight, and it's good that I'm now living with Mum because she can keep an eye on me; it would have been worse if I'd been in the flat on my tod.

Oh, lastly, before I go - Rob, bless his lovely sweet kind heart, bought me a dress from Matalan yesterday - I'm still a size 20 there but this dress was £12 and a bargain! Excuse my massive triple chin xxx

DSC01102.jpg

Naughty girl, make sure you eat properly or I'll give you a kick up the bum as well! ;) It will mess up your metabolism as well, slow and steady wins the race, etc.

Yesss... I saw the dress and was thinking "please be somewhere cheap, please be somewhere cheap".. Off to matalan soon, I want!

Aww Bex, don't beat yourself up to much about it we all on occasions are prone to doing the odd stupid thing here and there, but you do need to draw a line under it and just go back to eating the right amount of points for yourself.
I would congratulate you on the weight loss but you've said not to haha !!! so all I will say is that your looking very summery and pretty in the new dress and bless Rob for buying it for you :D

...Hi all! :) :D
I've been on the plan for just over 4 weeks and I've lost 23.5lbs so far - I'm utterly taken back by how much and I feel a bit guilty going to my meetings as a lot of the women there are elderly and lose at a slower rate, but I know this is just my month's grace and everything after this will slow right down. I think I'm prepared for it :D

Found you:) Hun - you could have been describing me there! Well done on your loss so far - that's fantastic! Cant see the dress (think it's the work system not letting me) but i'm sure its lovely xx

Bless you Bex. At least you are being honest with yourself about it. Like Mumma K says - I also hope you can draw a line under it and start to behave yourself again. Make sure you're eating all your points or you'll end up back at square one no doubt.

Dress is lush and you look magnifique! V impressed with boyf buying clothes aswell - well done him!

He is a sweetheart - he saw it and pointed it out to me and said "That would look lovely on you" :D I tried on a polkadot dress (tea style, Jess!) which I may go and buy for a wedding as it's quite smart, could team it with some navy or red heels (dress is navy and white) - It's strange, I would never look forward to clothes shopping before but now I do :)

Thank you all for listening to me and being so lovely xxx

Wrote a long reply and then my internet timed out - doh!

Thanks ladies for all your kind words. I have had a long chat with my best friend and he's told me a few home truths about the consequences of me being silly with food would be, plus I had a big plate of salmon and potatoes :D xxx

Thanks ladies for all your kind words. I have had a long chat with my best friend and he's told me a few home truths about the consequences of me being silly with food would be, plus I had a big plate of salmon and potatoes :D xxx

Atta girl! Sounds like you've got some good mates who don't mind telling you what you need to hear. Well done on getting back on track. I reckon any 'being silly' be it eating too much or too little, needs a line drawn under it and hence 'back on track'. As in back on healthy eating plan :)

The new dress is lovely Bex, it really shows off your waist. its all too easy to get a bit silly about food when you're dieting and thinking about it all the time. But you've got good friends and your lovely Rob to keep you on track.
You're doing so well honey, and its fab that you're enjoying buying clothes now!

I really am, I never thought I'd feel that way again! I ended up just recycling the same clothes as nothing looked right on me, or I just looked like a sack of chit in anything I wore.

Yesterday was a bit better eating wise, I had a proper meal and lunch although didn't have breakfast. Was still well under but I figure it's going to take a while to break the cycle.

Today I've faired better; had breakfast, had 5 Bean Chilli at Wetherspoons with my brother and a small glass of wine and a piece of LF cake. Dinner I'll just have some crackerbreads with some chicken and a small treat perhaps, although technically I've had my treat today which was a packet of M&S count on us crisps for a point - I love them!

I was supposed to be doing a chit load of walking today - I walked to Tesco's this morning to pick up some supplies and check my bank account, then was going to walk into town but my brother picked me up, then I went to meet a friend and my brother took me there and then my friend took me back home! I really wanted to walk it but the weather looked dicey. Besides, I've got to walk into town when Rob gets here and we've got to go back to my flat and then walk home, so I should get a couple more BP. I somehow don't think I'll beat the 45 I did last week! I should really do some EA Active now, but am going to go for a smoke before hand.

Hope you're all okay xxx

Bex you always manage to make me feel lazy with all this walking and Wi-ing your doing
sounds like you've had quite a busy day
glad to hear your fairing better, all you can do is take it one step at a time

Good girl! :) It's probably best to work your way up anyway, gives the body time to get used to it again. If you want to make up points without eating though try having a bit or real butter or oil in your meals x

Whenever I read your name I read it like "Miss Dyna-mite-teehee"
"Miss b-c-teehee"
:p

Haha, I've never seen it like that but I bet I'll start thinking that way too now! :D

You know i'm always gonna think of that when i come on your diary now Becca:D Cheers Jess! lol

hello you :D glad to see you are still doing really well :) thanks for popping in my diary and for your support i really appreciate it xxx

good morning :D are you having a nice weekend? xxx

Back