Missyb - no more messing around.

I now have an image of you leaping up clutching your towel and closing the curtains in a panic!
Kally, Albondigas and patatas bravas are my absolute favourites.
I am so excited at the thought of a ww friendly recipe for them :eat:

nikki stop looking in peoplees windows and going through my bins! sheeesh:p

Becca well done on the 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horaay *dance of joy*!

Oh Niks, I feel sorry for you if you saw my ass. It's all lumpy :D In my flat I could get away with wandering around in a towel as I was second floor of a very high building, now everyone can see into my bedroom window :(

Thank you Katie and everyone else :) xxx

`i know i am a bit late but i only just read the story about the guy with his dongle out in the carpark and it was honestly the funniest thing ive read on the forum and you know there are some crackers on here! I have no idea why, obviously his flapping goolies must have been quite unnverving but the response of...."you will stay like that if the wind changes and errrrr you seem to have dropped...your pants... " where so innocent and something like my gran would say (although hopefully not in this situation. ew) that it made me laugh out loud and that doesnt ACTUALLY happen that often from things i read, especially not in front of other people and mum just looked at me like i was crazy. But thanks!!!
Although now that will be my last thought tonight as i go to sleep....god lets hope i dont dream about it now!
I will blame you. :p x

Sorry Katie chicklet - It really wasn't a pretty sight! When I wrote it I realised I'd never told Rob the story so long windedly told him and he was weeing himself with laughter :D I wish I'd got a photo or something to prove it really was real!

I woke up pretty late for me - round about 9am, but went to bed about half 11 which is nearly unheard of for me! Got up, had a faaaahg and then got set with the EA Active for half an hour. Since moving to Mum's I've had to shift over the Wii - last time I weighed myself at the flat I was pretty much around what my WI says, but jumping on the scales today (it's part of the Wii program) it said I was 7lbs down - in the 16's - Me thinks not! :D

It's mine and Rob's mini Anniversary (we have a celebration every six months and year, because we're sad) so he said he'd take me out for dinner tonight - I didn't even suggest it this time! So I'm going to look through my EO guide and Noreens website for ideas.

Weather looks lovely here so I'll probably walk into town and possibly have my haircut if BT have refunded my money.

Have a good day y'all! xxx

It's mine and Rob's mini Anniversary (we have a celebration every six months and year, because we're sad) so he said he'd take me out for dinner tonight - I didn't even suggest it this time! So I'm going to look through my EO guide and Noreens website for ideas.

Weather looks lovely here so I'll probably walk into town and possibly have my haircut if BT have refunded my money.

Have a good day y'all! xxx

Aw bless ya! Hope you have a lurrrrvely time you little love-doves.

Have a fab day chicky :)

Happy mini anniversary :)
let us know where you go!

Happy mini anniversary! That's really cute you celebrate it every 6 months, we barely celebrate it every year. This year was the first in a good few years that we did anything. We are fatty boom booms and eat out a lot so we have to something a bit different to celebrate but don't usually have the money!

When I said Albondigas and Bravas would come out of my kitchen today
while I danced around said kitchen to Bailamos this unfortunately didn't happen
because heffer here forgot she had changed shifts so it'll be a week or so in the making haha!! But it's on and in the immortal words of the Nikster it's on like Donkey Kong :D

Am looking forward to the dishes Kal!

Hello everyone! :waves: I have had an insanely busy two days! You may want to get a cup of tea/glass of wine/other beverage/cigarette to see you through this one.

Anyway, I walked into town - stupid BT still haven't refunded the £44 they said they would two days ago (checked today, same problem, going to ring them up tomorrow morning and give them hell as I've gone over my overdraft limit and cross my fingers they pay it back) but found I had more in my bank than I thought I would, or should have. Went into Starbucks, had a green tea as usual and then thought I'd pop in Fat Face as they had a jumper in there before Easter that I really liked - couldn't see it but saw a gorgeous skirt and top in there that I thought I may try on, just to see how far I am away from fitting into their clothes (they go up to an 18) - I picked up a skirt that was sort of elasticated round the top, so thought at the very least I'll probably get somewhere near an 18.

Tried on the 18 - It practically fell down :/ So I asked for a 16, thinking, yeah, wotEVA! But it fitted :D OK, it's probably like a 20 and like the biggest 16 in the world EVA but I fitted into it. So I bought it as it was reduced from £50 to £20. Then I went into DP's and picked up a vest type thingy for £9 (reduced because of the 20% sale - I love me bargains!) which matched.

My Auntie rang me and asked me if I wanted to go over there for lunch, so I walked the 3 miles (on top of the 2 I'd already done) to her house outside Norwich up a fooking massive hill. Got there and she was like "OMG, where is your tummy gone?" :D That felt kinda nice. I'd bought some crabsticks on the way (Nikki, I have you to thank for this - I never knew they were so low in points! A new fave) and we had a massive salad with the sticks and a WW yoghurt for afters. Here it is;

DSC01052.jpg

After that Auntie went to Morrisons so I tagged along with her and her friend - they ate their dinner there and I sat there with a diet coke - Up until 7pm I'd only had 4 pts as I had no idea where we were going, and then Rob said he was on route to Norwich so I walked the 2 miles into town (phewf) and met him. We decided to go for a drink before deciding where to eat, so went to a pub in the centre, I had a glass of wine and Rob a pint, then we thought we'd go to Pizza Express - so headed to the city centre one. It was PACKED. Turned round and went to the other branch near my flat - PACKED. Decided we could go to Zizzi's - PACKED. Ended up in La Tasca.

It was pretty quiet in there, and they now do an option where you can get 5 (or 6) dishes that are labelled Healthy - These points values are gestimates btw! They were Olives (which I pted at 2), Melon and Ham (3), Skewed Chicken (which is 2pts in EO), grilled prawns (1 - pointed in EO), grilled salmon (which I pointed at 4), roasted vegetables (2) and salad (which had tonnes of oil on) - 1.5pts. I also had a WW mousse so total for yesterday was 24/26pts - but it's all guess work so could be way out or way under! Only had one small glass of wine too.

In the end I walked 11.5pts of Activity!

Today we woke up late and had breakfast and walked into town. Right - here is where I draw a line _____

I haven't had a massive binge or anything, but put it this way, it's not dinner time yet and I have 1pt left. I have had today:

toast -1pt
cheese triangle - 0.5pt
grapefruit - 0.5pts.

So far so good.

Lunch - chicken salad thing from m&s - 4.5pts
crisps - 1pt
half a yoghurt - 0.5pt

Then suddenly, I thought fook it, I want what Rob's having - which ended up being pretty much a bag of hula hoops - 3pts and half a kitkat - 2pts. We went for a little walk, as I said I wanted cake, but didn't end up getting cake and had a cheese scone instead :/ - so that was 8pts (guessing again as it wasn't huge) and a fruit bag (0.5pts). Went for a drink by the river - large glass of wine (2.5pts) and then stopped off at Tesco's and I said I wanted a chocolate bar - ended up with the smallest one I could find and had a milkyway! 1.5pts. So that's 23pts in the space of about 2 hours :(

Anyway, I have a point left. I'm probably just going to cook a chicken curry type thing and accept I'll be over and do Fast Start for the rest of the week with lots of exercise. I thought I could go tonight without eating but then I'm just going to be starving myself and going to be extra hungry tomorrow.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures - This is me in the grossly oversized 16 skirt:

DSC01058.jpg

This is Rob by the River with a pint:

DSC01053.jpg

And me:

DSC01055.jpg

Phewf, sorry for the massive entry! xxxx

Well now Bexster. Photos - that salad looks lovely, very colourful. I'm with you on the crabstix, I eat them loads, mainly when I'm waiting for my tea to cook! The skirt is lovely - is that the new vest as well? They look great together and you should be very pleased with yourself in the next size down. IMO it's what it says on the label that counts so well done! You and Rob look all summery and sunny and loved up. Bless you both.

Hope you're having a lurrrvely Friday.
And consider the line drawn - as long as your back on it tomorrow you shouldn't worry :)

Aww dont worry about being over, just make up for it and you dont look awefull i think you looks lovely! Very summery/surfy and i love that skirt!!!!!!

It's a lovely skirt, a bit shorter than I'd usually wear but it's £20 in Fat Face! I've not been able to fit into their stuff since, like, forever, so was quite chuffed.

Ended up going 11 points over - had a LC naan bread and would have been less points to have rice - sigh! Am just going to really exercise and lower my points over the next couple of days and cross my fingers for a loss.

xxx

You'll be alreet matey. It's a Friday and your WI is a few days away isn't it? Plenty of time to make up for it, worry not!

P.S. Bargain for FF - their stuff is usually a right rip off (IMO!)

Yo Bex loving the photo's
and misses stop with the dissing you look luverly
and well done on your bargain purchases
woot woot on the size 16 :D

Right young lady, you're getting a telling off for putting yourself down!
You look so pretty and happy in your photo's and no wonder, out for your anniversary AND wearing lovely new clothes you didn't think you would fit into.:D

Nikki beat me to it mentioning your smile - great minds think alike obviously ;) - when I looked at your FB photo's its the first thing I thought. You have the most gorgeous infectious smile x

:blushes: You GUYS! That's very sweet of you all to say so - I have to say I do like my smile, but take into consideration it took FOUR years to sort out my teeth when I was a teenager - I had a brace for four years! Combination of badly aligned teeth and a incompetent dentist who fooked them all about.

Richard Bacon eh? Well I've always had a bit of a girl crush on him, so bodes well! :D

Dropping by to say hello and to check all my lovely ladies. Have already racked up 6 Activity Points walking about (down to Tesco to pick up something for dinner for Mum) and then into the next village (where I went to Waitrose for chits and giggles). Stopped off at the pub for a diet coke and a couple of fags and then paced it hot foot home to have some lunch. Have had 5 points today but about to eat an apple to tide me over until dinner. Then we're having Moussaka!

It's been a busy day thus far of phoning and ranting at BT too. I am going to get that apple, have a smoke and then get on with the rest of the ringing around to change my details! Sigh!

Oh - I was naughty today too - there are some scales at Waitrose and because I'm a numpty I decided to weigh myself - last week they said 17st 4lbs (which ended up being my weight at WI) and today they said 17st on the dot. Berluddy hell I'd be well chuffed with that if that comes up at WI on Wednesday, but not very likely :D

Have a good day y'all xxx

Back