Missyb - no more messing around.

I lost 5.5lbs - I have absolutely no idea why, how, where, etc. I was very shocked to say the least. And to think I wasn't going to go! I got my third pebble (3st 3lbs lost) and another silver seven. 5 pounds till 50lbs! :D

xxx

Well done Bex. What a great result! x

Becca you are amazing!! I'm so thrilled for you. Those pounds are just flying off you. I loved your wee video blog, You look so pretty and like Nikki said, you have such a lovely voice - very posh.

You have inspired me to get my ass back in gear. I don't even have that much to lose and yet I keep feeling sorry for myself and falling off the wagon!

:blushes:

I thought I sounded really Norfolk in my vlog!

Thank you girlies - honestly like Nikki said in her blog I don't think I could do this without you!

I've had a couple of quiet days, not so much exercise this week which I'm annoyed about but I've had headaches and my hips still ache from dancing last Saturday :D

I did a bit of shopping the other day and bought myself a shrug to go with the dress Rob bought me - They only had it in a size 16 and I thought, hey, just try it on for chits and giggles, it's not going to fit, etc - but it fitted :D It's a bit tight but I'll shrink into it and it was only £10 and I'd been looking for one all day.

My PJ's that I bought last December (size 22) are hanging off me too!

Have a good day y'all, I'm meeting my Auntie for coffee and I think I'm going to go and do my measurements.

xxx

OOoo thats fab! Its such a nice feeling to see your clothes getting bigger on you, shows you that you are getting smaller even if you cant see it yourself. Im proud of you, well done!

OK, so Mum just done my measurements - am kind of shocked! Starting figures are in <> and first month is in () and these are all in inches.

Right Upper Arm - 12.5 (14) <14.5> : -1.5inches from last month
Waist - 42.5 (44.5) <46.5> : -2inches from last month
Hips - 46.5 (49) <53.5> : -2.5inches from last month
Right Thigh - 28 (30.5) <31.5> : -1.5inches from last month
Bust (under) - 39.5 (42) <42.5> : -2.5inches from last month
Bust (over) - 44.5 (48) <48.5> : -3.5inches from last month
Neck (grim) - 14.5 (15) <16.2> : -0.5inches from last month TOTAL 14 inches lost this month.

These are the photos when I first started: put-the-cake-down-fatty: first weigh in and the results! (hope I'm okay to link)

And these are them now:

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

Wow Bex, huge difference, imagine when you get to goal!!!!!

Well done chick, so proud of you..xx

Of course I don't mind - I have to say it's not a nickname I've been given before so it'll be my special Mins one!

Thank you, you're all angels :) I am pretty chuffed with the side on photo compared to when I first started, but I think I look slimmer in the side profile one than I do usually. When I start getting into 16's I'll be proper made up!

xxx

Hi bec or bex or bexi :D
Those pix are really amazing its an unbelievable difference!
You must be so pleased.

I must be more critical of myself im sure cos i used to think i looked a right heffer in my fat pics but i dont think that about other people at all.:confused:
Like nikki said you looked good in your other pics aswell & i totally agree with her.

Have a fab sunday xxxx

WOW, the diffrence is amazing, you look brillant!!
YOu have done so amazingly well, the diffrence is huge!
Also you really remind me of a girl i know, very spooky!

double posted, woops

OH MY GOD BEC! That's fanastic! What a difference!

Well done you!!!! x

Bex - what a difference those photos show! You little star. I hope you're feeling pleased with yourself. And another load of inches lost - fabulous stuff. Well done you - big pat on the back.

You lot are angels, y'know that? I am feeling poo today as I've not "been" in a week :cry: Or something like that, maybe 6 days. I bought some lactulose at Boots today and hope it shifts it before WI tomorrow.

In a little bit of a NSV moment, I went into Debenhams today as they had a 20% sale day on everything (apart from cosmetics/beauty) and I picked up a top I really liked from Red Herring, it said size 18 on the hanger so I thought I might not fit into it, but I did, it was a bit tight and I just assumed that was the style. I really liked it and went to buy it and thought when I saw the label it said a 12, but wasn't really paying attention. Got out of the shop and it WAS a 12 :confused: I think the fit must have been baggy, there is no way on gods green earth I am a 12 or anywhere near!

I tried on some Red Herring jeans as well - size 18 and they were a bit too big :D I'm kidding myself as they were easily a size 20 in most shops.

Still, I suppose it's a nsv of sorts :) :D

Hope you're all good, going to have a proper look through in two shakes of a lambs tail!

Hey it still says a 12! some of my clothes are 8's and in no way am i an 8 but if i can get into it still counts! :p

whats Nsv?

I am feeling poo today as I've not "been" in a week :cry:
Ermmm... dont know how to reply:eek:

Hope you "go" soon?:D

Now sometimes, when i hear/see water it makes me need a wee so i'm trying to give you some inspiration here! (WARNING - UNLIKE THE SMILIE, i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND CONSUMING IT):D
:17729:

Got out of the shop and it WAS a 12 :confused: I think the fit must have been baggy, there is no way on gods green earth I am a 12 or anywhere near!

:clap:

Love moments like this Bec! I'm pleased for you! I disagree about you being nowhere near - you fit in the top!!!!!x

I'm not even in 16's yet, never mind 12's! I did buy it but just got an attack of feeling paranoid - if I wore it I'd forever feel like it was too clingy etc. I got a refund about five minutes later and bought a cheap watch instead :D

Am feeling a bit rubbish now this lactulose is working, I hope I go before WI tomorrow because I've probably got a good 3lbs. TMI!

In other news, I bought an mp3 player the other day to accompany me on my long walks - I did have an iPod but it was like a first gen and only held 1GB. This one has 8 times as much and I think a bit funkier - I can listen to the radio for starters! I know you can do that with the iTouch (I think?) but it's way out of my price range, apps or not!

I also went to an Open Day for Matalan that is opening in Norwich in the summer - I don't think I mentioned it here but last Friday I went to see the Shaw Trust about getting back into work after being off for 3 years (M.E related) - Amanda, the advisor is really lovely and she says I should have no problem finding a job as I'm very approachable and a good communicator - she said that most of the people who come into the Shaw Trust are half-heartedly looking for work and not very proactive about it, but I'm very keen to get back out there. So I filled some application forms in and we'll see at the end of the month. Am kind of hoping I'd get even a temp job before there but I'm a bit wary of Temp Agencies as so many have screwed me over in the past.

Thank you all - I know I say it all the time but it's so refreshing to meet such a wonderful bunch of people. You rock.

xxx

YOu silly! It would have fit you properly in no time ;)
Soudns like you had a productive day :)

Bex - loving that you've invested in a new Mp3 - in my view sometimes putting the money in is inspiration in itself to keep moving. Next on my list is one of them sophisticated pedometer type things - so I know how far I'm going, how many calories burned etc etc!

Good luck with getting back to work chuck - I've heard some good things about the Shaw Trust. They can be a great support if you are willing and you want it to work. It's good that you're getting on well with your advisor as well. It makes all the difference.

Back