Missyb - no more messing around.

I'd actually not heard of Shaw Trust until I spoke to someone at the job centre a couple of weeks ago - but am very glad I do know of them now.

I did debate whether to keep the top - it was absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not very keen on buying clothes too small and then hoping to fit into them - I feel like I may be shooting myself in the foot!

xxx

But you will fit in to them, look how far youve come....there is no reason at all why you wont go all the way. We all know that you can do it chicken!

Thank you Katie, I do very hope that I will be a size 12 by my birthday next January!

Jess, thank you for your blessing - I cannot feel any stirring as of yet so I will take some more in about two hours and hope I don't need to go during the night :D

Hi Bex,

just popping in to say well done on your weight loss so far & thats a big step on the job front
good luck:D

Hi hon, I've not been around the past few days so have just seen your photo's. I've been feeling a bit down and those totally lifted my spirits!

I can't believe how much your body has changed! You must feel thrilled when you look at those photo's and compare them to your 'before' pics.

I felt so pleased for you when I saw them and a bit emotional actually!!
You've done so amazingly well xx

Aw Nic, that's so sweet poppet! And hello Jo, welcome to my diary and I'll pop along to yours at some point today!

Back from WI, still no sign of movement so have some extra strong laxatives as prescribed by the Walk in Centre, will take them in a bit.

Wasn't expecting a loss at all despite being angelic because of the squatters (!!) but lost 2.5lbs :) I'll take that.

xxx

because of the squatters (!!)

maybe squatting is the answer!!!!
heheh

At least you know the weight you lost is actually fat rather than just poop. Think how much it would have been if you'd of been empty. ah!

Sorry this thread is really making me laugh althought i do know its not funny for you hun!:eek:

Heh, no it's okay - I am finding it quite funny having to squat on the toilet and push. Still nothing - just took some more lactulose and will take the ducolax later. I've been eating apricots today too to try and speed things along :D Just annoyed about feeling bloated and tummy pains and headache/sicky feeling.

NSV - Non-scale Victory; something like fitting into the next size down, or preventing a binge, that sort of thing. W*nkspeak WW style :D

I did buy a size 16 top today from Dotty P's - this time the style was baggy and was fairly baggy on me - I possibly should have got the 18 to have the maxi baggyness I think the top is supposed to have, but as I'm losing I don't see the point. Tried on some 18 linen trousers but a bit tight, curses!

Nikki, please kick my legs - but remember I started off at 19st so I'm quite a bit heavier than you - supposedly weight comes off quicker if you're bigger. Could be an urban myth or maybe I'm making it up in my bloated poo self. :D

xxx

Hiya!
Im going to say a massive GRRRRRRRRRR! to the crap people in boots who sold you lactulose!
Its a very gentle laxative designed to work slowly over a minimum of 48 hours.
Mainly for kids & old people & (Me when i was stitched up to within an inch of my life after childbirth)
They should have given you dulcolax straight off as it works brilliantly & would have seen you on the loo the very next day!
Ok it can be a bit explosive.. TMI! but does the trick if you take 2 every time!

By the way well done on the loss hun xxx

Gosh, well Bex, errrr, sorry to hear about your corked-bottom. You poor thing. But like everyone has pointed out you still had a great loss so you've done pretty well considering you have only been taking food in with nothing coming out. Hecky thump! Is it wrong that I want you to weigh yourself after you, err, manage to 'go'?!!!!! :D Purely for research purposes obviously ;)

On a non-bowel related note, I am loving the use of NSV!

And Nikki - there is to be no leg kicking. Bex is disproportionately weighted at the bottom at the moment and could easily fall like a weeble.

(Sorry Bex couldn't resist - I genuinely do hope you feel better soon. I can definitely sympathise!)

I've taken two dulcolax and my god my stomach! I managed to do what is commonly known in my family as a rabbit plop (ie small) but nothing major as yet. I should have taken them at bed time really, as the cramps are supposed to get worse. Oh well!

I am going to weigh myself post poo, don't worry! xxx

Well done on another fab loss - Hope the dulcolax sorts you out real quick - will pop back to check on the post-poo weigh in lol.

Aw bex, hope your over the worst by now!!!

Well done on the 2.5 off, just think if your really good all week and minus the excess baggage ur currently carrying ul be romping the scales next week!!!
xx

Well.

I don't want to take those laxatives again! And I had mild symptoms compared to some of the people I read about on the internet (bad idea) - I took 2, should have taken one really. I felt a bit ergh before bed but thought I'll go to sleep and just ride it out, and woke up at 4 to my stomach feeling like it was going to explode!!! So yeah, I've been, and managed to get back to sleep thank god, but it doesn't feel like a lot? I don't feel cleaned out so to speak, maybe more will occur today, I dare not go and get myself weighed at Boots in case!

Weighed myself on the Wii this morning but it's woefully inaccurate and is telling me I'm under 16st - I think not! I don't see how a poo would weigh 4lbs! :D

Wooo! Well done on your 2.5lbs Bex x

Back