Missyb - no more messing around.

Popped down to Waitrose to get some crabsticks as I forgot yesterday and had a go on the ol' scales.

They are not my trusted ones (the ones in Boots are always the same as the WW scales) but they said after my eruption that I'm 15st 13lbs :D I'll take that, I said if I was under 16 I would buy myself a treat, so I did - WW caramel creamed rice, never had it before!

xxx

Well done on the erruption! lol

Glad your sorted now Bex ;)

I swear by prune juice but it is an aqquired taste.
Well done on the 2.5 loss & seeing 15 ,s must be given you a massive boost:D

How good are you that your "treat" was a ww one!
The rice is yummy esp the caramel one x

I may have it tonight or the WW swirl pots. To be honest I don't really feel like eating at all right now, my stomach is sore. I need something though as I've only had 5.5 points today. Maybe I should go get a chinese or something. :D

Glad all is well in Bex's bod again!!!

And seeing the 15's....must feel amazing, i'm just seeing the 16's atm and can't wait to get to the 15's. But gotta get my head back in the game.....it's gone a wanderin atm and my body's rebelling!!!!

have a great weekend hun..xxx

There's one still lurking in my diary. Do you want me to send him over here for you to play with Nik?

Hello ladies! Am so so sorry for being away so long - have been at Rob's since Friday and whilst I've been able to check Facebook briefly I've not really logged on much since I got here.

I suppose part of the reason is I didn't have a great week points wise - two of our best friends are down from Bristol with their baby daughter (I am Auntie Becca!) and whilst I've been trying to make good choices the days I've not seen them I've had chinese, indian and pizza. I've made sure that the portions I have had have been small rather than large, but still, this is the first week I've gone off track in a proper styleee.

Ended up in hospital yesterday as I hadn't pooed since my last poo update, and I was in ridiculous amounts of pain - the ducolax hadn't shifted it (2 tabs) neither had senna or lactulose. So ended up having an enema :( Was not comfortable nor pretty and then had to take movicol for a day which tastes like chit but it's worked and I think the majority of the poo is out for the time being :D

Anyway, was WI day today and I lost 1.5lbs - down to 16st 1.5lbs so I clearly put on weight from the week but I was still in defecit because of the extra baggage :D I got another silver 7 but I was only 1lb away from getting my 50lb certificate! Oh well, have to try harder this week, haven't done as much exercise either.

Sorry for my TMI update, everything else is going peachy apart from the ol bottom problems!

Big love to all xxx

OH hun, have been wondering where you fab updates have been and how the toilet situation was going!

Jesus!
Glad your all sorted now, any idea why youve been getting like this? Been drinking enough? Enough fibre? Too much fibre?
WHo knows!
The mental image i have of you now is kind of disturbing but i will take it seeing as it means that you are feeling better! lol :)

Glad to see ya back Becca
and holy moly biscuits that must have been very very painful indeed
hope it's now sorted out the flow so to speak and ya get no more incidents like that
also just goes to show a good poo can work wonders 1.5 yipee well done

Back