Missyb - no more messing around.

Your pics are lovely lovely lovely and you're already looking gawjus Bexster! Anyway,. well done you getting into the next size down - I agree with Linz, River Island has always been a shop I've avoided because they're sizes seem too dinky for my big azz. Anyway - hope you're feeling good about yourself bagging some bargains and I've got my snorker fingers crossed for your 1lb loss on Weds you little star.

Huggles and squeezles x x x

Looking stunning in your pics Missy! You always look so pretty.
Isn't it funny how, no matter what the scales tell you, you get the biggest buzz from getting into clothes that you didn't think would fit?
It's the best feeling!
Glad you're back, I've been missin ya!

Oh, and River Island. I love river island but their sizing is a nightmare. Some things are much smaller than others, it drives me mad.:mad:

River Island and Oasis have always been two of my favourite shops - I used to love Topshop but it's gone a bit crazy in there recently, so was so chuffed to fit into at least something in there! Am glad I can finally start looking in Primark too, I was always too big for stuff in there.

Had a very busy day today looking at jobs and sorting out my CV - I then met a friend for a drink (I stuck to diet tonic water) who is in a really bad way, he's propelling down a lonely road of alcoholism and I tried to give him a few home truths of what I was like before the start of the year but I fear he is beyond that :( Also my Nana had to go to hospital today as she has a serious compound fracture of the wrist :( Am pretty worried at the mo.

Did have a sneaky WI which puts me at 15st 12lbs but I very much doubt that!

OH hun hope your nana is ok. xxx

I love TOPSHOP! I have never bough any item of clothing in there that wasnt bargain basement end of sale yet half my wardrobe is topshop. I even bought another topshop shruggy thing today for £3.50. Such a label hooore!

Ouch that must be so painful your poor nana and always worst for the older generation as fractures are harder to heal the older we get
so healing vibes winging there way to your nan.

Lovely lovely photo's Bex, why is it I always look at others and see such a complete difference in them with every pound off
but no matter how hard I try cannot for the life of me see a difference in me
must be something in the head :rolleyes:

Well done on sitting comfortably at an 18 and i'm sure it wont be long before 16's are fitting too

Ah Bexster - poor you. And your poor Nana. Everyone from minis sending get well soon wishes to her! And you're poor friend as well. You're having a pretty tough week already. Hopefully you get some good news soon. Sending you positive vibes hun x x x

Thank you my cherubs, you are very kind. Nana seems to be okay, she was going to come and stay with me and my Mum but she says she can cope fine at home. Least she has the option.

My friend ended up getting completely trashed last night judging by the 3am phonecalls. Rob was round last night and neither of us slept well; he's got a cold (again) and I felt sick, so we were up about half 4 smoking cigs and chatting chit. We finally got to sleep and woke up at 10! Whoops.

Went into town, Rob wanted some poloshirts and to get his sister her birthday present but she's being a bit of a moocow at the moment, she has some problems but absolutely will not get help for them and she's putting Rob's mum and rest of the family under cr*p loads of pressure to not upset her. Honestly she is behaving like a teenager at the moment, locking R's mum out of the house if she's there, shouting and screaming and throwing tatrums. I feel really sorry for her because I was like that when I was a teenager but she's 30 and I just wish she would accept some help. She has a young daughter and it's not fair for Lyds to see her mother behaving that way. Anyway, she ended up telling Rob she didn't want anything for her birthday as she didn't see the point. *shrug*

I went into Coast to have a look at their dresses as I still need something for my cousins x 2 wedding - even though I wouldn't buy anything yet. Ha, it was hilarious - I picked up an 18 and it wouldn't even go down my hips - it was one of those dresses that hug the hips but I didn't realise when I picked up because I'm a douche. Such a pretty dress though.

Had a salad at Subway, Rob went home to go to bed as he felt rubbish and I went to a sports shop to get a running t-shirt, then came home and went running - what a joke - I thought I was fitter than that! I've started the Couch to 5k programme which states you job for 60 sec followed by 90 secs of walking for 20 mins. I think I managed it, I ran down in bursts to the Tesco's about 1.5 miles away and back again. Anyway I've managed about 7 Activity Points today so it's all okay.

Am a bit worried about WI tomorrow - stupid scales that are totally wrong have me down as 15st 10lbs but I very much doubt I am that considering I was 16st 5lbs on Saturday! Even if I have been to the toilet :D

Hello lovely people.

Am back from WI - I only went and got my 50lb certificate - hell to the yeah! I lost a stupid amount - 6.5lbs which I was open mouthed at and I've managed to crack the 15's! :D Am totally stoked and a bit emotional!

Everyone was so lovely and supportive in the meeting, asking me questions about how I've done it etc - It's silly as I still feel like a new member but this is my 12/13th week! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by.

Am a bit sad though as one of my friends in the meeting is leaving to go to Japan - she's such a lovely girl and I'm going to miss her - we're going to add each other to Facebook and she's having a leaving do and has asked me along which is nice of her.

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

I will come back later and find out what you're all up too xxx

Oh my goodness Bex - that is amazing! In such a short space of time! You complete little star. I am so impressed. I hope you are feeling good about yourself - you totally deserve it to. Massive celebratory hugs :)

Bloomin ace, just had a catch up and you've done so well!! Get that certificate up on that wall!!

Well done chicka :) x

Thank you so much all, sorry I've not been about, I travelled over to Rob's yesterday and haven't been online much.

I walked 12 miles yesterday :tired: So today I've rewarded myself fpr my 50lb Certificate with a day off. I'm not going mad (maybe) but I'm just going to enjoy myself and restrict for the week.

I will try and pop in with you all xxx

Sorry i'm late Bex, but I take my hat of to ye chick!!!

50 lbs smashed!!! Fantastico!!!

I think you need to be telling us ur scoffs so we can see how its done!!!!

ENjoy ur time off...xxxxx Ur a star chick,..xxxx

Back