Missy's Diary

The most disgusting thing happened to me last night, i was eating a ww yoghurt, and thought hmm im sure its not supposed to have crunchy bits in it - spat something out into my hand and .....it was a fingernail:eek::eek::eek: I nearly threw up!!! Definately wont be eating them again!!!!

Apart from the random fingernail incident im keeping on track, have just taken delivery of some swanky new scales with body fat monitor etc, so no excuses now!!

Life at home is hell whilst im waiting for ex to buy me out, and normally would have me reaching for the wine and chocs, but not this time, i have to get the rest of this weight off and be strong and healthy for me and my little girls sake!

Im hoping everything will have gone through by August so that i can move into my new house in Devon in time for the summer, and this year i WILL be wearing a bikini!!!!;)
Hope evryone is having a good week, Torquay x

EWWW!! I hope youve contacted them to complain, I know I would, you might get some vouchers or something out of it ;)

The most disgusting thing happened to me last night, i was eating a ww yoghurt, and thought hmm im sure its not supposed to have crunchy bits in it - spat something out into my hand and .....it was a fingernail:eek::eek::eek: I nearly threw up!!! Definately wont be eating them again!!!!

Apart from the random fingernail incident im keeping on track, have just taken delivery of some swanky new scales with body fat monitor etc, so no excuses now!!

Life at home is hell whilst im waiting for ex to buy me out, and normally would have me reaching for the wine and chocs, but not this time, i have to get the rest of this weight off and be strong and healthy for me and my little girls sake!

Im hoping everything will have gone through by August so that i can move into my new house in Devon in time for the summer, and this year i WILL be wearing a bikini!!!!;)
Hope evryone is having a good week, Torquay x
GROSS!:eek:!!! Argh!!! I think it's put me off them now too...:jelous: You should keep that fingernail and bag it and send it to them with a strongly worded letter of complaint! I am sure they would want to know to prevent this from happening again and also to give you some vouchers or something to compensate you for your nasty experience!
Torquay you are doing so well during a very trying time and I think you're great! I can't imagine how tough it must be on you having to go through all this but at least the girls are with you and holding it together for them is the most important thing. If you think you need to fall apart a little of an evening by all means rant here...we're here for ya! x

Week 2 done and dusted, weighed in on Friday and had lost 2lb's:D
Bit of a boozy weekend, but stuck to vodka so am hoping to have a small loss even though its TOTM. Have been keeping up the exercise and the water drinking just need to increase my fruit and veg now to make sure i get my 5 a day!
By the way, i couldnt deal with posting the fingernail, it just made me want to throw up so it went straight in the bin!!! Just wont be buying those yoghurts again ;)
Have a good week, Torquay x

yay well done n your 2lb this week :) great stuff! .. umm dont think ill be buying any ww yogs either! lol have another great week :)

Back