Mix 2 Match

kingleds

Gold Member
Hi ladies

I know this is a really old plan but wondered if anyone could check if tomorrow could be considered a mix 2 match day. I think you get 2 hebs & 2 heas which is why i'm asking!

Brekkie: magic porridge (heb1) with mullerlight & mixed berries

Lunch: green meal - mushroom & lentil loaf (1 hea for cheese) with salad

Dinner: red meal pork loin with butternut squash, broccoli & carrots
1 hifi bar (heb2)

All other snacks ( though prob won't need them) will be carrot sticks & fruit.

Syns; curly wurly bar 5 syns

Thanks!

I can't remember about the Hx's on that one, sorry. I only did it for a short time and have no idea where my books are hibernating! The rest sounds o.k. though. Am really posting to say I believe Curlwurlys are 6syns, not 5 (115calories a 26g bar). Hope you get some joy from someone else on here :)

Further to above, I found a lot of refs on Google for Slimming World Mix to Max, and there must be some on Minimins as well (try search box at top of page). From the quote below (from Mumsnet I think) it seems 2HXbs are O.K., not sure about the HXa though!

louise m(439)
user-offline.png

Join DateFeb 2008LocationnottinghamPosts289

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by wendy (2)
Can anyone tell me about Mix to Max as it confuses me? I've done Slimming World on and off for years now, and it has always been either have a red day or a green day, so don't understand the new fangled mix to max! so how can you mix and match both days, i thought it didn't work that way?

hi wendy i sometimes do mix to max basically you have 3 meals a day and each meal decide if you want red or geen for that meal,for example
breakfast loads of bacon eggs and tomatoes
lunch jacket potatoe with cheese(a) and beans
dinner chicken and veg
you can still have your b choices with your meal or snacks
but snacks throughout the day have to be superfree(free on both plans)
hth
icon_biggrin.gif

Back