mix a moose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnymonkey1day, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    mix a moose yummy just tried for first time had strawberry one but i put in freezer for 10 mins :D not tried anything else yet like muffins or crisps but like the moose .......
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I can never get my mousse to be smooth (hahaha inward chuckle at how funny that sounds!)

Glad you enjoyed it though - it's a real life saver when you're bored of shakes :)
  4. katona

katona Full Member

Mmm I love the banana one, but since I changed CDC the price has jumped from £2.85 to £5.00 wont buy it on principle
  5. mandymoo

mandymoo Full Member

it is lovely i have tried the strawberry one really nice. x
  6. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Took me a while to get use to mixamoose. Love it now tho choc mint, vanilla and Strawberry are the ones I have tried and I love them. I tend to make the shake up as normal and mix it smooth with 150ml water then add mixamoose mix further then refridgerate for 10/20 mins Yummy!!!!!!
  7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I love the Chocolate made into a mousse. The butterscotch too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.