mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hi,

i'm a CD restarter and i am on my 3rd day and doing great so far. I was just wondering if anyone would know if i can add the mix a mousse in my first two weeks or do I need to wait.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i am also a restarter today , and i asked my CDC yesterday to being some next week and she said she would , so think its ok . First day for me today
    Mix a mousse

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mix a mousse is not used in the first 2 weeks.....your CDC should explain this to you.

MsJMC likes this.
  5. mils

mils Full Member

Thanks for the replies...do you know why mix a mousse is not allowed. Tried to call CDC but no answer.

6. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's got extra kcals in it and the first two weeks are all about getting your body established in ketosis without the distractions of water flavours or mix a mousse. These things can delay some people's progress into ketosis and therefore slow down the elimination of hunger.

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yes 20 cals if you use it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.