Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hi,

i'm a CD restarter and i am on my 3rd day and doing great so far. I was just wondering if anyone would know if i can add the mix a mousse in my first two weeks or do I need to wait.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i am also a restarter today , and i asked my CDC yesterday to being some next week and she said she would , so think its ok . First day for me today
    Mix a mousse

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mix a mousse is not used in the first 2 weeks.....your CDC should explain this to you.

MsJMC likes this.
  5. mils

mils Full Member

Thanks for the replies...do you know why mix a mousse is not allowed. Tried to call CDC but no answer.

6. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's got extra kcals in it and the first two weeks are all about getting your body established in ketosis without the distractions of water flavours or mix a mousse. These things can delay some people's progress into ketosis and therefore slow down the elimination of hunger.

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yes 20 cals if you use it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.