Mix2Max plan

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone on here follow the mix 2 max plan? I was woundering if you do how you get on.
I am just finding it easier at work to have a green lunch and when at home have a red dinner.

I do it maybe once every few weeks when I don't fancy doing an EE day but want to mix red or green. I like it! YOu just have to remember that anything other than your main meal that you eat must be a superfree food and you also count the higher syns value rather than lower.

I used to do it every day before EE came along!
I am not keen on planning too far ahead with meals, and usually end up thinking "Right, It's dinner time, what do I fancy?" With Mix to max it gave me the choice of Red or green.
It was useful to me because any snacking I do between meals is on superfree foods.
EE has taken over now though, and I find it works for me.
I have always lost on both plans (except when I was knowingly not sticking to them)
x

I do it on weekends when we have a cooked breakfast then if we are eating out at lunch I will have a jacket potato and beans and then I have the choice for evening meal. Like Cocktailprincess, I tend to snack on fruit or yoghurt or cottage cheese so it fits in well if I decided to do M2M day.
It works fine for me!

I do enjoy mix2max, i have done ee but my losses seem better on mix2max, just making sure i was doing it correct thats all!

I enjoy mix to max, The problem with the EE plan is that you can only have 1 healthy A a day and I do like my milk and cheese every day.

How many healthy extras are allowed? And would I be able to snack on muller lights between meals if I followed m2m?

Back