Mixed Feelings About Tomorrow

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi everyone, I haven't been on for a while due to lapsing on the diet and my holidays etc.

Anyway, all the hols for the year are finished :cry::cry:, so back to the diet tomorrow. According to my scales I have put about half a stone on but get officially weighed on Wednesday night.

I am looking forward to SSing in one way, I am a bit sick of eating if you know what I mean. Can't wait to get the feeling of control back, feeling my clothes getting slack once again etc. But in another way I am dreading it. Those headaches OMG!!!!!!!!!, getting used to the 20 gallons of water each day (well, it feels like it to me). I am going out on Friday night too. Never been out with the girls in one big group, about 12, for sooooo long. I might drink on Friday night, we'll see how it goes.

So, tomorrow is my final leg. Get shot of my weight once and for all and get to goal. Will let you know what the official weigh in is and alter my tickers etc then and hopefully, if it is about the stone and a half mark, be at goal in about 8 weeks. Going to set a target of 18th November becasue I have an annual training course then and would like to be slim. Finger crossed for me x

Heeeyyy mia how was Turkey hun??. Glad to see you back really hope you can and will get back on track hun.!!

You can do i know you can!!! Big HUG and good luck with starting back xx

Good luck Mia. I'm in a similar position - holidays just ended and was off-plan completely for 2 weeks. Think I've gained about 12lbs so really need to get back to SS - I tried today but have already failed:( Hope you do better, I'll be looking out for you!:)

Thanks girls, hopefully it will come off as quick as I put it on, still got the rest to get off though to get to goal.

Shanny, thanks hon, had a greeaaaaaaattttt time as usual in Turkey. Hopefully be back in 6 or 7 months which is way toooooo long. Still, I can dream !!

Hey hon...........
Hope you had a fab time in Turkey, and good to see you back......
Good luck for tomorrow hon you can do it you know you can......
Your goal is definately in site........
Hope you have a great week .......
xx Marissa xx

Thanks Marissa, ooohhh I love Turkey I do xxx so always have a fab time. Glad you enjoyed it too - I knew you would.

Anyway, I hope I can get back into it, you know what I'm like lol. Hope I can do half as well as you have - you are an inspiration hon.

Good luck miriam! You can do this, you know you can!! x x

Back