mixed week

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by maclynn, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys, well weigh in yesterday, and put on 2lb so back to 16st7, but, not totally unexpected. Been a mixed week, started off good, and then went downhill, with the weather been eating loads of sandwiches instead of meals, and mid week freezer broke down, ended up having fish and chips. Did intend starting afresh toady, but, went out with hubby last night, to put it lightly hungover(so bad munchies) . so will be back on plan tommorrow, can someone give me a gentle slap?????:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

I went out last night too but saved 4 points a day and had little to eat yesterday before I went out,we can have nights out but using plan as we can we dont have to go off it,Slap will be at christmas if you dont do this ;) use it as a goal to lose 2 stone x
  4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    faffing about
    Yep I agree with above post. We can still eat out and deal with the hiccups that life throws at us and keep to plan. The trick is to plan as much as you can and make adjustments to what you eat the rest of the time.

Having said this, well done for weighing in and making the decision to get back on board. That 2lb will be gone next week
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.