mixed week

maclynn

Silver Member
Hi guys, well weigh in yesterday, and put on 2lb so back to 16st7, but, not totally unexpected. Been a mixed week, started off good, and then went downhill, with the weather been eating loads of sandwiches instead of meals, and mid week freezer broke down, ended up having fish and chips. Did intend starting afresh toady, but, went out with hubby last night, to put it lightly hungover(so bad munchies) . so will be back on plan tommorrow, can someone give me a gentle slap?????:)

I went out last night too but saved 4 points a day and had little to eat yesterday before I went out,we can have nights out but using plan as we can we dont have to go off it,Slap will be at christmas if you dont do this ;) use it as a goal to lose 2 stone x

Yep I agree with above post. We can still eat out and deal with the hiccups that life throws at us and keep to plan. The trick is to plan as much as you can and make adjustments to what you eat the rest of the time.

Having said this, well done for weighing in and making the decision to get back on board. That 2lb will be gone next week

Back