Mixing S&S AND CD on SS+

lovelyle

Hi,

Is anybody doing this and if si what have your results been?

I am on ss+, thinking of doing 3cwp's plus 1 s&s meal just for a bit of varierty as have been told they are very tasty and woud like something other than chicken adn omlettes! lol!!

Do you think this would be okay?

Thanks Le xx

Ive done it and had two ss+ meals out when i am on ss ive lost 1 stone in two weeks. Losses arent usually much diff between ss and + and if mixing it up a bit helps u stick to the plan then i say go for it :)

Either way as long as u stick to either 100% you will lose, its a fact x

katywoo87 said:
Ive done it and had two ss+ meals out when i am on ss ive lost 1 stone in two weeks. Losses arent usually much diff between ss and + and if mixing it up a bit helps u stick to the plan then i say go for it :)

She means one slim and save meal hun x

Thanks ladies xx

Hiya, I mix my packs now and again when I fancy a change and it hasn't affected my losses in a negative way.

Thats good to hear Kissykat, I had my first s&s product last night, was okay, nice change from usual ss+ meal. Do you stay in ketosis on s&s meals do you know?

Thanks xx

Yes they are all still low carb so the same as cambridge x

katywoo87 said:

How do you find s&s? Do have you ordered samples,? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
How do you find s&s? Do have you ordered samples,? X

They have a website Hulu can order the products @ 99p as a one off for a trial

harassed_mother said:
They have a website Hulu can order the products @ 99p as a one off for a trial

Yeah I looked at that. over on the s&s forum they all seem to love s&s.!
Is it about a £10 cheaper? I have thought about it tbh x only because they all rave about it x

Zest for Life said:
Yeah I looked at that. over on the s&s forum they all seem to love s&s.!
Is it about a £10 cheaper? I have thought about it tbh x only because they all rave about it x

Me too wud save me about £20 but I don't wanna change at min scared in case it doesn't work

Me too wud save me about £20 but I don't wanna change at min scared in case it doesn't work

Believe me IT WORKS ;) Youll see from my stats and anyone elses on the S&S forum that it works just as well as any other VLCD. I dont know how I stuck shakes for so long to be honest :)

Theres been loads of people moved to S&S from ALL the other VLCDs and I honestly cant think of one single person whos not preferred it and gone back to their original diet :)

So how big are these meals in the evening? I just wondered as may do this when back from holiday xxxxx

harassed_mother said:

I've checked the forum loads of times, no one has a bad word to say about it!!!
Starlight is a minis moderator so she sees all the vlcd, and she raves about it!!! As you will see ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
I've checked the forum loads of times, no one has a bad word to say about it!!!
Starlight is a minis moderator so she sees all the vlcd, and she raves about it!!! As you will see ;) xxx

Something to think about for future

harassed_mother said:
Something to think about for future

Yes for sure, xxx

I thought there were little pasta meals and stuff. Sorry maybe I'm wrong lol xxx

Help xxxx

Back