Mixing shakes

fizzstar

bye bye belly
Does anyone act daft like me, and set themselves mini goals to shake your shakes?

I started by shaking them for 30seconds then i'd use each arm to shake for an extra 15 seconds :eek: and now ive built it up so that I shake in 1 hand for 30seconds, then the other for 30 seconds, and keep going til ive shaken for a minimum of 3 minutes..... well owt to shift these bingo wings eh? :p

Hahaha love it!! might give that a go myself, never thought about it :p x

Love it!!!

fab idea...i use blender at the minute I will maybe buy the shaker and give that a go...im so worried about excess skin...maybe this would help tone a bit...lol

Make sure you try it for 3 minutes.. get the shakes lovely and smooth! :D

Dont know why I do it, just do? Only started about a week ago but built it up and I do it differently? Like i'll do 2 minutes, 10 seconds in each hand at a time?? And I lift my hand to shoulder height and really go for it.. eee im such an idiot :D

Fizz, you're a nutter, and I mean that in a nice way.:)

Haha this really made me laugh i usually shake them for about 5seconds and get bored but omg what a great way of reducing the bingo wings :eek: !!! lool thanks for the idea im stealing it :p 5mins each arm from now on! haha

Back