Mixing withcelebrity slim shakes

Discussion in 'Exante' started by amyelliex, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. amyelliex

amyelliex Member

I have quite a few celeb slim shakes left over from my last diet attempt and I'm wondering if I can mix them with the exante shakes? they're 55g instead of 40g so I could measure them out and leave 15gs in the pack. It's only that I am running out of my weekly exante pack, and I need a few more days before I can afford the monthly bumper pack and I don't want to just revert back to food.

Last edited: 15 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I personally wouldnt, theyre a totally different type of diet, theyre not a VLCD. If you do use them I wouldnt worry about leaving 15g theyre so high in sugar etc than Exante youll be out of ketosis. Youd be far better to have some high protein ketogenic food instead

4. amyelliex

amyelliex Member

So gutted :( Thought it might not matter 'cause you're not supposed to eat carbs CS either.

I will eat the ketogenic food then :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.