MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Urrrgh I'm feeling down and frustrated now!! Why do I do this I'm such a stupid cow!!! Raaaa I'm so angry at myself all that hard work last week and ive ruined it bc I eat before i think!!

What is wrong with me :'( x

Well I've planned all my food (bar fruit and veggie snacks - can have those galore!) based upon last weeks diary where I had a great loss of 4.5!!!

Fingers crossed!! X

Don't be so hard on yourself..We all have times like these, where we just hit self destruct..I was feeling the same way last week and the week before...

You'll pull it back and do it!

I know it's just really frustrating bc I worked so hard last week and managed such a great loss! But now I'm stepping back.

The only other worry is I have my review at the docs next week and to get a repeat of xen I'm not entirely sure how much she's expecting me to have lost!! :( x

I have my docs weight check, in the morning and I'm dreading it! It's a different doctor from last month, a different set of scales and I'm sure my last check the scales were off...so I'm not sure what's going to happen tomorrow..

My docs ask for a couple of kilos, so something like 5-6lbs...

I'm sure you'll be fine, try to get back on it tomorrow and I'm sure you'll pull it back :)

Well I'm back on it 100% again this week! I've already planned it! No treat night tonight I've had enough bad food already! Just gotta wi to see the damage! :(

Good luck at the docs my doc hasn't mentioned how much she expects me to loose I Spose as long as it equates to 1-2lb a week she can't moan bc that's what they recommend is safe!!

Let me know how your wi goes

starting the shred again today - I'll be doing it everyday except the days I'm working don't fancy doing it after a 12 hr shift lol cxx

i wouldnt fancy doing the shred either after a 12 hour shift, esp being on your feet most of the day...

you should get a pedometer and set yourself a step chalange :)

Yeah I did actually think about getting one tbh but have no idea what I should be buying lol! X

just a simple pedometer, if you have an avon lady near you, i got mine from there.

Do they work well?! X

i think it does, ive only used it a couple of times, but i think it did, there are more ££ ones that do your calorie count and all that, so maybe you could look into one of those...

I've just bought one lol it has the calorie count thingy on it but I can wear it on both jobs would be quite nice to see how many steps I do somehow I think I will actually be disappointed lol!!

Does it record accurately do you think?! X

I got one today, that counts, steps, cals and distance. from Lloylds pharmacy was £5.99...it will do til I can find a good hrm or a nice garmin fancy watch :)

Sounds very similar to the one I bought! I got mine online do have to wait for it to come !! Have you started yours up?! Xx

Yes, I had to walk 10 steps then measure that distance then divide that by 10 to give me the strife length, then I put that in, and it measures the steps.. I think it's about 1 step off, so not to bad. It's got an alarm for something and a step target, don't know how to set that though..

Ah ok!! Well I'm hoping that I'll get a better idea of what I'm burning working in the hospital on 12hr shifts I've recently been xhoosing to take the stairs up levels and down instead of the lift so I'm getting there slowly!! X

Well could have been worse i guess, i managed to put on 1lb. But it will disappear next week, im focused, planned and determined!!! Think im aiming for 3lb this week - no reason why not i guess!!!

Just hope i can maintain the enthusiasm for the entire week - im already anticipating scary times on my night shifts at the end of the week, but hoping as im not doing too many day shifts i can get to exercise a lot more!!!

Wish me luck!! xx

1lb on isn't too bad really is it...I used to work nights and days, I'd go to work at 8pm get home at 8am, then go bac k to start again at 4pm til pm, then go home and back in on nights... such a pain in the ass when trying to exercise and diet, it's so hard!

I'm sure you'll do it hun!!....I think a few of us are really going for it this week! :)

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the shred?

The shred or also known as the 30day shred is a DVD workout by jillian michaels (biggest loser trainer).

It's 20mins a mix of cardio weights and abs but boy is it a killer you do level 1 for 10 days l2 for 10 the l3 for 10. I found I saw results (not weight but shape and tone) within a week!!

But for a workout DVD it is hard work!!!!

I know the shift patterns suck!!! But ATM I'm finding nights easier bc I am able to limit snacking and curb hunger a lot easier!! Plus can exercise during the day but when working 12hr days it's kinda early up work late home sleep to repeat again lol!! Plus more food planning is needed!!

I've had an iffy week so looking forward or a mch more stable and focused week aiming bug I showed last week I can do it so I will again this week :) xx

Back