MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

bunny_hops said:
I look more at the cal intake.. I use my bmr and my cal intake, then see what the difference is, and hopefully try to burn what I don't need.

Good luck for tomorrow hun!! Let us know how you do!
x

So I'm Spose to eat under my bmr to loose right?!

Rather than the mfp calorie goal?! Sorry I do sw don't really count cals!! Xx

This is the link for bmr

http://www.busywomensfitness.com/basalmetabolicrate.html

I never eat my calorie goal on mfp as it's too much for me,I just make sure I eat under it, between 1000-1200 cals a day..it's the best place to start, and as weight comes off, you've got a good starting place to drop down a few calories..

Well my docs appt is at 1050!!! I've never been so nervous!!!

Oh well has to be done now one way or the other!! Xx

Good luck...

You'll be fine hun!!..just hurry up back and tell us how you did lol! ;)

The doc scales say a loss of 2kg! I'm gutted wanted it to be 3!!

But my doc was chuffed really enthusiastic and encouraging and prescribed another months worth !

Oh well onwards and downwards!! X

Yay, well done!!

That's good though and at least it's off not on

Well this month has been crap bc I've gained 2 outta the 4 weeks bc of my 21st and dissertation hand in celebrations so actually looking back that's 2nd in 2 weeks so not bad!! Z

Well done Kirsty, a loss is a loss and should be celebrated, don't you find we are at times our own worst enemies? Never truly appreciating our successes, well I think you have done really well, keep it up! X

Gemma79 said:
Well done Kirsty, a loss is a loss and should be celebrated, don't you find we are at times our own worst enemies? Never truly appreciating our successes, well I think you have done really well, keep it up! X

Aw thankyou!! And i know I say that to everyone else but when it comes to myself I kinda forget I'm pleased I had a loss and not a sts or gain! So I'm just trying to stay positive for this week!! :) xx

I think you'll have a great week this week...don't forget to treat yourself hun! You deserve it :)

Ooh I'm watching Jamie Oliver and he's making some kind of custard tart :drool:

Well done, like the others say any loss is fab and you managed to lose and enjoy your birthday.

Mandy

I will have a better month this month I will I will!!

If I dont I give you all permission to slap me silly!! I will accomplish this!! I'm fed up of failing!! X

That's the fighting spirit hun!!! :)

I just hope it lasts I think I've had a good week tbh! Just hope it shows at the wi on Monday!

Having a complete munch out today (night shift syndrome!) I think bc I sleep most of the day my body thinks I'm starving it so when I wake up it expects to munch down on everything :(

So today I had shreddies and semi milk before I finished my night shift about 5am also had a rich tea finger about 2am 1syn

Then woke up 2pm ish and had some pineapple for another breakfast lol

Then munched on some velvet crunch 4.5syn :(

Then made some toast for my "lunch" 2 nimble with flora light 2syns

And have cooked up some low fat super noodles and quorn for dinner (to have a bit later on!) it was to eat now but i actually feel full now!! Thank goodness!!

Not sure how great it will taste reheated but never mind!!

But no more syns today as i probably went a little over yesterday with my meal out! :( xx

I really dont know what's wrong with me I'm on such a low! I've had a good food week except for today and I think it might be the fact I've had 6 hours sleep in 72hrs due to night shifts but just feeling really depressed :(

Foods been ok all week had the wi at the docs which showed a loss! Got up this afternoon after no sleep again hopped on the scales +5 WTF! Hoping it was due to 12+ hrs of no food and little to drink (was feeling very dehydrated).

But doesn't matter bc I've ruined it today - so had my 2 weetabix about 4am then when I got up a packet of velvet crunch 4.5 then a hifi. Then I had an Indian takeaway - vindaloo rice 1 onion baji 1 naan bread and a popadom!

So looks like it'll be another gain tomorrow! Not sure I can handle another one!! :( x

Hey come on, dont beat urself up hun. Look wot u have achieved.. almost 15% loss! that in itself is great!

You can do this, we are bound to get ups and downs, its a long journey and u WILL get there :) x

yaeh dont get mad with your self i did really good through week but just had some pringles oh dear lol i dont know how many syns were in them but they were bloody gorgeous i know i will be very good tomorrow lol

I know but according to the scales I'll have gained 5 before I ate that thy just can't be right! If they are I'll be walking out tomorrow lol x

Back