MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I did have the curly wurly lol - i dont even know if i enjoyed it tbh!!

But ive not eaten enough today to warrant an overload - yesterday my food was super clean! (As i was at work!)
Monday was treat night and i did have fish and chips :S but did have a few nasty side effects then (but was expected but havent had them in over a year so decided i would enjoy them!)

But my tummy is making crazy noises and i just dont get it :O Slightly concerned if im honest!! xxx

Maybe it was the fish hun... hmmm... could you be coming down with something and the it's been agitated?... there's a bug doing the rounds...

Hope you feel better

No I feel ok!!

Just gurgling away! Lol :s

I have had some toast now heb - was feeling a but peckish!!
Xx

Hope you're feeling better this morning hun!

Yeah I'm good - food has been good well couldn't resist a slice of toast at work - but within my syns!

Just had a meringue nest with yogurt and was really yumm!!

But still quite hungry tbh! But give it a while and it'll stop! But need to make something to take to work tomorrow but CBA! But need to else I'll eat crap!

Had a terrible day at work had 2 babies go into respiratory arrest and needed resuscitating! Not fun! But I'm ok!

Xx

Oh jeez that's awful, I'm so glad I didn't stay on to to midwifery, can be so sad :(

I'm exhausted today..having an early night.. glad you're feeling better :)

too right it isnt fun but at the end of the day it is midwifery team that need all the praise(i should know i had a few upsetting moments when i gave birth )it is the midwifery team that kept it together 4 me without them i would have been lost ....but at the same time we all need the support of someone when faced with a challenge keep it up

Aw thanks!

Yeah it was tough but I supposed it save two very vulnerable lives! That's the important thing!

Well another reasonable food day having 20 syns tonight as I'm so exhausted so have a Chinese! But I'll reduce tomorrow!

I'm feeling really constipated too! Not sure the Chinese will help but maybe the xen with it will help flush things through lol!

Xx

lol!...I'm sure the blue will help with that :sick0019:

Why is that when you're dieting it's ok to talk about bowel habits?! lol! Just like my pregnancies, I couldn't care who was looking or what they were doing lol!

Have a nice meal hun and fabulous weekend ;)

Hehe I know it's crazy! But it's bc it really can affect you losses!!!

But why take a laxative when I could just enjoy a Chinese lol!

But I always find when I'm working days especially 12hrs I don't go for days it's horrid!!

Anyway lol...

I just hope I'm outta the 15s this week!!! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Well today is screwed! I'll use a flex day no other choice!

B porridge and compote

2teacakes

L 1/4 of a cheese baguette

D chilli con carne cheese 1/4 plain baguette and some doritos!

But have been good all week I'll limit tomorrow to 5 and spin on Monday!

But just bought a new car a citroën c2!! I love it so having a nice day gnerally.

Most importantly I've had noooooo work!!!! Eak!!

Line drawn!! Xx

Sounds like you've had a brilliant day!! We all need a break once in a while, and it doesn't sounds too bad...here's to 15's hun!

No I'm really annoyed had a sneaky wi this morning (only one this week) thought id done really well only one flex day - but according to the scales I've only lost 1/2 which sucks id thought I'd had a good week!

I know I'd had one day flex but still I didn't over do it I didn't have the ice-cream !!!
I also haven't managed any exercise at all this week with work - but that's a fair bit of walking tbh! I feel really cheated :(

And feel like saying WTF is the point!! :(
Wi tomorrow :( xx

Ugh do not wanna wi tonight!! :(

Apparently I can expect a 2lb gain!! I'm giving up if that's the case! X

Last edited:
Oh dear... c'mon now, you aren't giving up at all!!!... if anyone is giving up then it's me :p

Seriously hun don't let this set you back, if you gain a bit, then you just got to work a bit harder to get back on track and you can do it hun! :whip:

I sts!!! So relieved but still frustrated! But I hadn't been synning the quorn sausages but apparently they are now 1 syn each!!

That's a fair few syns extra considering I'd had them 3 times last week! But completely cutting out bread too this week see if that helps!' plus I'll be able to exercise this week as my shifts fall better!! Xx

Hi Kirsty

Don't think I've said hello before, but wanted to say hi. Well done for sts, it makes you feel so much better than a gain!
Karen x

No I don't think you have! Hi :D

Oh def a sts is much mre acceptable than a gain! But I can't slip back into the yoyoing of gain loose gain loose etc!

Deary me bloody diets lol!! X

lol! I know, diets hey...who'd do the blood things lol!
Yeah I know it pisses you off having a sts, but it could've been worse though, just think how cross you would've been with a gain.. I nkow what you mean about slipping into a pattern, hopefully you'll have a good loss next week! Here's to next Monday chick! :)

Back