MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I'm so glad it helped Hun :)

It really does.. We all go into self destruct mode and forget how far we have come... These slimpods are really helping the way I feel about my weightloss journey, it may be a slow one but I know I will get there :)

Right I'm mixing it up a bit this week to see if I can manage to loose

So I'm forgetting Sw and calorie counting a goal of 1200 cals a day (almost said week then lol!) I'm not wi at Sw tomorrow I'm gonna wi on my scales. And embarking on my new gym regime as well! A min of 3 times a week with spin on Sunday!

I'm hoping this will encourage a loss!

Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm gonna do! X

just keep that metobalism up high bbe. keep active, eat wholemeal foods all the other foods. hit the gym 3 or 4 times a week plus with your spinning classes. x

I'm just hoping my metabolism will pick up think its on bloody holiday ATM! :( x

Well having a good day do far hoping it will continue all week - here's hoping hey :) x

Right ok so far today mfp 1158 cals (room for some grapes later!) let's hope this continues else I'm loosing the plot completely hey! X

Sorry I'm bring a post addict lol

Tomorrow I've put my cals in mfp already 1150 with around about 633 cal burn ( know what my gym session is!) so that's a net of 600ish - does that seem ok?! Xx

So today so far so good - didn't need my banana at lunch so will save it for later perhaps if I'm hungry!

Got my gym bag packed to go straight from work! Oddly I'm looking forward to it lol - hmmm idiot!

I'm feeling positive about this week so I hope I manage a good loss bc I need something to spur me on! Lol

I just wanna say Thankyou to everyone for putting up with me and my moaning over the lay few weeks i am sorry I've been such a misery I suppose it shows I do still care so that's a good thing right?!

X

Rachgleeson said:
some say you need to eat exercise cals back works for some not for others, you will find what works best for you

Yeah this is what's worrying me - some say do and others don't I'm a bit stuck - I have in the past eaten some back but not lost greatly so gonna try this week not too and see what happens! X

You haven't been at all moany Kirsty, don't think that. Sounds like you've had a great couple of days. Hope you have a good loss next wi.

Aw thanks :) glad I'm not too irritating lol!

I hope so too :) c

I don't eat my exercise cals, but I am not burning as much off as you tho, you calories look low tho x

Well today I've eaten 1290 and burned 420 which means I have a net of 870.

I know I have to eat 1200min a day and that's not a prob lol

Lisa what's your diary usually like cal wise?! X

My net is calorie is never usually under 1000

I have read in the calorie counting bit on here that you should also calculate your BMR as well, but just gone looking for the same thread today and can't find it
X

My bmr varies some say 2200 and others 1600!

Hmmm I just don't know anymore lol it's all to confusing lol. X

Mizkirsty said:
My bmr varies some say 2200 and others 1600!

Hmmm I just don't know anymore lol it's all to confusing lol. X

Ooh no, well try everything and then stick with what works xx

Back