MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

alongwaytogo said:
Glad to see you back Kirsty, that 5 lbs will be gone before you know it. X

It's good to be back! Missed the wagon lol!

I hope so :) xx

It will, back to normal food and portion sizes, back at the classes and it will be gone before you know it x

Well ive been back on the wagon 100% since landing until today a stupid counting error means im over my sw syns :( i had an extra health extra option as i didnt realise id already had two :( means ive had 18.5 syns when my limit is supposed to be 15!
Ah well i suppose ill burn it off tomorrow gonna go for a swim tomorrow not been on a proper swim in aggges looking forward to it :)
xx

your soon lose that 5 pound babe. anyways u was on your holiday and u went usa and there food is just full of calories and so high fat lol. i think u did very well xx

Yeah it's just now my body is outta sync as is my mind the oh isn't having to try hard to persuade me over to the naughty side lol! Wi will be tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll have a loss!

I've started a couple new things...

So my running club so that's new as are the associated achey legs

Body conditioning a weight class that's basically a toning class - achey love handles shoulders chest and back yay lol

So I'm anticipating slow losses for 5 weeks until my body has fully adapted to those classes but no matter how slow or little as long as the scale moves back down I'll be satisfied! X

I've lost 1.25lbs this week so making a tiny dent in the holiday gain - I didn't manage a poo and totm has arrived a day early hmpf

So I'm hoping next week will be a loss too! Any loss is a loss and I'll celebrate the smallest of them lol xx

Glad you have a loss, what a bummer that your a poo away from a bigger one! Totm has a lot to answer for!!

It's ok itll just show next week! X

Omg I am the pmt queen today ugh!

Craving sugar I even gave in and ate 3 digestive biscuits at work today!!!

I'm craving something sweet like chocolate. Cramps are causing me some upset! :(

It's the most severe totm I've had in a long time :( I'm hoping that also means that I'm retaining a bit and can look forward to a good loss next week! Xx

I recommend the nakd bars - cocoa delight, tastes like brownie mix (yummy) and cocoa orange if you like orange flavoured choc - or there is cocoa loco - not as chocolatey tasting but still very very good!! Are low GI, some are low fat.. And made with dried fruit and crushed nuts and some with oats all natural stuff!!

Go on try them!! You could eat them in a box, with a fox wearing socks?

I actually had a caramel egg! (size of a cream egg) and its sorted it out now! Feeling much better! Thank goodness also had some diet coke which has also perked me up actually!!

I'm usually addicted but drank so much on hol I turned right off it but feel better!! Xx

Where I go on holiday they normally only have light coke, or coke zero, no DIET coke :( so for a mth I will have to go without or turn to the dark side lol

But mb have you seen the calorie and fat content per 100g? The choc orange has 373 cals and 20 g fat per 100g. !!!
For those of us following xen rules they are most definately off limits.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
But mb have you seen the calorie and fat content per 100g? The choc orange has 373 cals and 20 g fat per 100g. !!!
For those of us following xen rules they are most definately off limits.

Sorry!!! Ah but I did say some are low fat :) just not sure which ones - sorry yes your right none within rules :( but the cocoa loco one is only 11g per 100g
And the cocoa delight is 15g per 100g

Sorry all - I did find a nice museli bar - think it was the food doctor ones !! Yes they are Within rules mango and fig wholesome bar mmmmm ok nakd bars are more yummy :(

But better than a snickers bar?? Or galaxy choc bar?? "cringe" :)

Lol :)

I did wi this morning after a poo!! Finally!! Lol and had lost another 1.25lb so even though it doesn't count this week it'll be there towards it next week !!

Just feeling really fat sluggish and CBA! Xx

See you just need some "ME" time on the throne. :)
Since stopping xenical I now take pysillian husk tablets to help with my me time lol

Hopefully it'll stay off hey for wi!! Xx

I am sure it will Hun :)
Is it sw you do or ww x

Sw!! Too much weighing food and counting in ww for me lol I like it simple ;) xx

I hope it stays off too lol xx

Back