MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I'm sure you'll do well hunni x

You have really thought it through and looked into it so I have no doubt that you will succeed. I am sometimes very tempted :)

I have done lots of research into it. I've chatted to a few people that have succeeded and failed. And I think the biggest thing I can see is people just go from TFR to normal eating and wonder why they regain. As I said my own personal agreement was if I'm gonna do if I'm gonna do the whole thing even if it means spending a little more money for longer on products.

The side effects look quite horrid if you don't drink enough water so I'm already working on increasing that before I start. Apparently also you should have "one final binge" before starting as it takes longer to get into ketosis. And the first three days are the hardest getting into ketosis.

But I'm working not the first day but second through to fourth day on the diet. So it's a catch 22. I won't be home thinking about food or preparing any for Marcus. But there may be treats on what I am now calling the "fat people table" to try and put me of.

Don't get me wrong I'm not going into this blinded I know it'll be bloody hard. I know ill slip up. But it's an idea I've toyed with for a while and now in my head this is the only way forward.

They average a stone loss per month. Which is really inviting lol! And this girl (pic below) had the same original weight as me 17st 9lbs and is now 10st which was always my original goal. And I think she looks amazing. If only I had half a chance of looking like that I would!

image-403803234.jpg

Xxx

I found it easier than I thought I would. I did it for 4 weeks straight (I lost 21 pounds in those 4 weeks) then I had a break for Christmas. After that I really struggled to get back into it properly. I lost 3 stone in total, that was over a four month period. I probably would have lost more if I hadn't had the break for Christmas.
I found it really difficult with social situations. I would meet my friends in restaurants and eat my bar and drink water while they tucked into pizza and wine.
The first few days are the hardest. Once your in ketosis you'll be fine.
Good luck!

I found it easier than I thought I would. I did it for 4 weeks straight (I lost 21 pounds in those 4 weeks) then I had a break for Christmas. After that I really struggled to get back into it properly. I lost 3 stone in total, that was over a four month period. I probably would have lost more if I hadn't had the break for Christmas.
I found it really difficult with social situations. I would meet my friends in restaurants and eat my bar and drink water while they tucked into pizza and wine.
The first few days are the hardest. Once your in ketosis you'll be fine.
Good luck!

That's what I've been told ... First few days and getting into ketosis.
I just hope I can find shakes and products I kinda like to make it easier.
Marcus has promised to support me and not put food in my face. Ill still try to cook for him and go to social events bc I need to learn restraint - I'm not saying ill enjoy it but I need to retrain my brain.

See I'm thinking with 4 months before Xmas I could hopefully be at target (if my body responds well and I hit the average losses) and then I can begin refeeding at Xmas time. But I'm not allowing myself off if I'm not at target.

I have to be strong for once and stop making myself allowances. I can have those when I'm there!

I'm trying to be firm with myself before I start by laying it out and then there's no compromise!

The girl in the pix above even took her diet on holiday!!!! To Tenerife!!! So I have no excuse lol!!

I'm hoping I can get similar losses to you that would be amazing!

And I'm honestly in the right mind set for it right now! I just can't wait to get started! Xx

I know thank you! I thought some people may not as I know many dont agree with them.

And Marcus appears to be really supportive of it. He wasn't at first but we sat down and had a chat and I was honest with him at how unhappy I was. And explained to him all the research id done how I was committing to the complete programme etc and he's agreed to support me no matter what! Xxx

That's good that he's on board - hopefully it makes it easier for you :) when do you start?

Yes I'm feeling really positive that this is the last step of my journey before I begin maintaining!!

Lets hope it's a smooth motorway journey rather than a windy back lane lol xx

Monday is a great day to start! Hopefully by Thursday you'll be in ketosis and you'll fly through the weekend.

I lost 9.5 in my first week on Cambridge. Have you got any ketostix? I used to use them everyday to check I was in ketosis... I was quite addicted!

Monday is a great day to start! Hopefully by Thursday you'll be in ketosis and you'll fly through the weekend.

I lost 9.5 in my first week on Cambridge. Have you got any ketostix? I used to use them everyday to check I was in ketosis... I was quite addicted!

Yeah I'm hoping and I'm at work the first three days (excluding Monday!) so I'm hoping as I won't be sat at home thinking about food it'll be ok! Only issue will be if there's treats at work! But I do really feel mentally prepared and ready to do it so I feel I should be ok! No don't have any ketostix will the consultant have any - if not do pharmacy general places do them?

I'm hoping for 7lbs and then anything higher is an added bonus! :)

I'm gonna really sensible the weekend bc apparently the worse you eat before starting the longer your body takes to get into ketosis! X

Back