MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Thanks I appreciate the support. I've ha a bad picky day today :(

But gonna be back on it tomorrow 100% xxx

Omg I've been quiet! Lol

Well last week I sts. Which I'd thought I'd only wen off plan for 2 days but actually when I looked back properly it was more like 4!

But I knew I hadn't been 100% so knew I'd have to accept whatever the scales said and move on from it.

So I was chuffed with a sts!

That wi was Friday. Hmmm Friday. It didn't go well it started out well and then ended up in Burger King :( Saturday was good then Sunday after a very stressful unhappy day I ended up munching some garlic bread. So again not a 100% start to the week!

So Monday I have myself a kick up the butt and changed my mentality and found my mojo again.

So I had a fantastic day yesterday! 100% food wise and had a personal training and a Zumba class and the scales are moving! Showing a loss already!

Wi will be Friday so hopefully ill get a loss. I'm hoping for 5lbs over the next 2 weeks then that'll be 2st in 8 weeks!

Xx

In 7 weeks....

-25lbs

-19"

I'm pleased. I'm hoping for 2st in 8 weeks so need -3lbs next week to achieve :) xx

Well this week was a bit more successful meaning i managed -3lbs! and totalled 2st 1lb!!!!

On my own scales i even reached 12st 13.75lbs!!!!!! Can you believe it that illusive 12st!!! And i bloody reached it! Offical wi was 13.1 - so here i was plannning to officially get 12sts this week! Ha i should be so lucky.

So what did my stupid brain do this weekend? It went on a stupid self sabotage and resulted in me being off plan! Ok could have been much worse!

Friday after work managed to screw all my weekened plans up by throwing in an unplanned on call saturday night, i went home friday feeling very defeated at the prospect of 7 yes 7 shifts in a row!

So i ended up starting my comfort eating then ....
kebab with plenty of salad - some cheesy chips annnnnd some garlic pizza bread.

Then i got back on it then next day.....

To fail again at dinner time and munch down on a chicken chow mein.

Then i got back on it....

And went to harvester - chicken breast (Marcus had my chips and corn) I had lettuce and cucumber .... Great ey?

Yeah apart from the shared nachos for starter and the shared sundae icecream for dessert!

So totally screwed myself out of that 12 this week! But i have to accept that.

So im sat here on my night shift having been 100% since midnight - a fresh day - a fresh start - no dwelling just acceptance for whatever the scales should throw at me.

Oh and on a tmi note - constipation is being taken to a whole new level - im sure i needed gas and air for my last poo - i swear childbirth is the same level - i was literally sat on the toilet panting and crying!! It was horrendous! So ive been reccommended fybrogel by CDC so will be trying that once a day to begin with this week to see if the added fibre helps!

Wish me luck! xxx

And i failed again tonight!
Almost got myself into ketosis all the symptoms were there then on my night shift i couldnt avoid the crisp. Feel like such a failure and so angry at myself. All i can do is hopefully move onwards from it. Ive switched my nights shift tonight for friday - so im off work till friday night now - so hopefully this will allow me to refocus and sort it out.
So thats, fri,sat,sun and now mon nights where ive had things i shouldnt. Yes the food choices could have been worse but at the end of the day its all cheating and failing and i need to fix it!!
Lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!!
xxx

Oh bird..:-( had a chuckle but "with you" not "at you".... it sounds like you're getting there though. .fingers crossed you find your focus when back on days.... xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wahoo!!

A 100% day! And finally feeling back in control. Could have done better on the water intake though.

But day 1 down :) xx

Just a quick progress pic ...

Weights by my scales

15st 1lbs
And
12st 13lbs

image-2403065734.jpg

Yes I finally have my waist back. I'm always gonna have curves and I appreciate that! I like my shape I just wanna flatten out the bumps and lumps and trim off some of the extra haha!!xx

Wahoo wi today only -2lbs :( but her scales made me 12st 13lbs!!! Wahooooooo

My scales

image-4087280065.jpg

So it's great going in the right direction!!

And my BMI is now 29.8!! So no longer obese just overweight!!!! Wahoo!! Xx

Hya,

you have done amazing, I have been reading everyones diarys as I have just started Orlistat and wanted to read real life expirences of it,

all the best

Julia

Well where do I begin.

It's been a tough few months!

Cambridge messed with my head and I ended up with poorly controlled eating binges and complacency with all kind of dieting and healthy eating. It made me lazy as exercise was a no no so hence I am now a huge great heffa!

I then attempted ww for a couple weeks but with a lack of discipline sleep and sanity I didn't really get anywhere.

So I am attempting to get back to basics. Calorie count exercise and pray the scales take pity on me!

The wedding is booked for 21/3/15. And therefore I need to get it under control!

Last night was the first entires night sleep I've had in months! I've had terrible insomnia and hence have been incredibly lazy. I'm back on the exercise and dieting wagon! In the hope of loosing 2 st ish by my June holiday!

Here's hoping for a miracle and some friendly faces and support xxx

Well where do I begin. It's been a tough few months! Cambridge messed with my head and I ended up with poorly controlled eating binges and complacency with all kind of dieting and healthy eating. It made me lazy as exercise was a no no so hence I am now a huge great heffa! I then attempted ww for a couple weeks but with a lack of discipline sleep and sanity I didn't really get anywhere. So I am attempting to get back to basics. Calorie count exercise and pray the scales take pity on me! The wedding is booked for 21/3/15. And therefore I need to get it under control! Last night was the first entires night sleep I've had in months! I've had terrible insomnia and hence have been incredibly lazy. I'm back on the exercise and dieting wagon! In the hope of loosing 2 st ish by my June holiday! Here's hoping for a miracle and some friendly faces and support xxx[/QUOTE
Yay you are back, stick with us Hun, we all have out struggles xx

Well I'm having a great day feeling positive and in control. I'm still doing ww but keeping track of calories too. (I've paid for ww until the end of the month) and then I'll see where I am.

I'm -4 this week. But feel like I've failed this week which is bizarre but I'm trying to stay focused and positive for next week! X

Back