Mmm Baileys

ciderliker

I put this on off topic by mistake. Thought it would fit better on the recipes forum. I made SW Baileys today and there was almost 2 litres of it when I'd finished. Even though it keeps in the fridge for up to 6 weeks I thought I'd share it at group tonight. I took some shot glasses in so they could all try some and it went down a storm. If I could have sold it by the bottle I'd have made a fortune. My leader said it was the best thing in group for ages, especially as it was a surprise. If you like Bailey's (8 syns per 50ml) then this is a perfect alternative at 2 syns a glass. Here's the recipe in case you want to try it. Baileys the Slimming World Way 2 Syns per glass Ingredients 1 tin 397g Light Condensed Milk 1pt Elmlea Cream 6 medium Eggs 1tbsp Camp Coffee 200ml Whisky or to taste Method Whisk the eggs Add Milk, Cream & Coffee – whisk Add Whisky and whisk again This will keep for up to 6 weeks in the fridge

Any recipe with raw eggs should come with a warning that pregnant women, the elderly,and very young children should not eat raw eggs.

Apart from that, well, what can I say? It sounds terrible, but I will take your word for it!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!

Hi all, I made this last night and it is very very yummy. I would highly recommend. Thankyou again ciderliker :)

Back