MMM.... Hot Choclit!!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
I have just decided that the chocolate shake made into a hot chocolcate is my new favourite thing!! It is YUMMY!:bliss:

Completely pointless post but as my friend is laughing at me as I was getting excitable about having my nightly chocolate fix, I thought I would share my little bubble of joy with you!!!

:D

B x

im like that with my coffe and vanilla, this week my order was 13 vanilla 12 banana and 3 strawberry hahaha cant wait til bout 11 ta have it!! ha

ohh ive never tried the choc hot! i swopped my choc ones last night as didnt like them as a shake maybe will have to order one this week to try hot!

ohh ive never tried the choc hot! i swopped my choc ones last night as didnt like them as a shake maybe will have to order one this week to try hot!

Hi SLim

I found with the chocolate - if you add 2 or 3 Hermasitas (yes!! I KNOW!! Thats a ot of sweetener!) BUT - it really does bring out the flavour of chocoalte. Plain, I taste no chocolate at all.

And - I never put sweetners in anything - its not that I have a sweet tooth - it just seems to improve the chocolate.

:)

Catz - I had coffee and vanilla at work last week. It was yummy. But I did manage to get half of the vanilla pack all over the floor so I have not tempted fate again! I might try it at home later though!!

Bx

Every night I have half chocolate and half vanilla. Its my fav!!

how do you make half choc and half vanilla? do you open sachets and pour half the mix and half the mix and what do you do with the remaining mix, in the sachet? sorry i am a bit thick here at the mo. maybe because i have a headache. already taken x2 paracetamols and x2 neurofen,

how do you make half choc and half vanilla? do you open sachets and pour half the mix and half the mix and what do you do with the remaining mix, in the sachet? sorry i am a bit thick here at the mo. maybe because i have a headache. already taken x2 paracetamols and x2 neurofen,

yeah half and half = 1 pack and then have the other 2 halfs later either as a hot drink with coffee in or as a cold shake

bekimo i have had 2 vnilla and coffee to day, love these ha!! enjoy them more though when im at home cause can sit and relax with them!! doesnt stop me drinking them in college though!!lol

Oh yes! The vanilla and coffee combo. Yum!

I may have to try a chocolate and coffee actually cus i quite like mocha-choca!!

B x

Back