mmm..yummy in my tummy...read & a quick question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lottie***, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey guys,

I have to share my latest experiment with you, im extremely fussy on this diet and cannot stand the shakes(i spent 5 weeks on strawberry tetras!) and i dont know if your already doing this but...

Choc mint shake, crushed ice, 350mls cold peppermint tea (i like that much water so i cant taste any nutrients) all blended togeather = yummy! :D the little bits of ice almost remind me of the choc chips! and will be lovely when its hot.
    I have brewing peppermint tea and then keeping it in the fridge, and crushing the ice with my blender.

let me know what you think...

Got my weigh in today, one thing i have noticed people chatting lately about is when to stop drinking before weigh ins, i have stared excersing in the last 4 weeks and my weight loss as slowed right down. When do yu think i should stop drinking before so im possibly not so heavy??

lottie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I really don't think it matters whether you stop drinking or not. You just need to do the same thing every week so it's consistent, if that makes sense! That way your loss will be accurate, and that's what you're looking at more than the numbers on the scales!

4. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks caroline. Id never even thought about it before i started reading some of the posts. I will just carry on as normal i think
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.