mmmm banana ice cream

Tiana

I tried a frozen banana shake today for the first time and it was so delicious

If you haven't tried one yet you def need to!

Tiana said:
I tried a frozen banana shake today for the first time and it was so delicious

If you haven't tried one yet you def need to!

Ooooo!! I hate the banana but in ice cream form I'm sure it wouldn't taste half as bad! How long do you leave it to freeze for?! x

well I have a fast freeze shelf and it was done in about 3 hrs, but I left in overnight then just got it out for about 10 mins before I wanted to eat it.

I have a strawberry one waiting for tomorrow :)

oh I also made it up with only 200ml as frozen things don't taste as strong

Tiana said:
well I have a fast freeze shelf and it was done in about 3 hrs, but I left in overnight then just got it out for about 10 mins before I wanted to eat it.

I have a strawberry one waiting for tomorrow :)

Fab will give it a go! Thanks x

can you freeze them? i thought you had to consume them with 15mins of making them so the nutrients and vitamins dont deteriorate.

pizzle84 said:
can you freeze them? i thought you had to consume them with 15mins of making them so the nutrients and vitamins dont deteriorate.

Ohhhhh :( xx

Well when veggies are frozen it keeps their nutrients I don't see why shakes would be different

the shakes are man made not "fresh"

When I did LL we were advised to only freeze or microwave up to 1 pack per day, as yes, some of the nutrients will deteriorate, from what I understand. I still microwave the odd one, so I think freezing the odd one would be OK too, but up to you.

I nuke my soups as I cannot blend hot things in my blender. That is only 1 pack a day though

If I was to have the banana ice cream, I would not be able to have a soup that day. Sounds yummy though

I do that with my banana shake too and it is soooo yummy. I use those ice cream moulds so they're easier to eat coz trying to scoop it out of a cup made mine go all crumbly!

The other thing I do with my shakes is to heat them up (only sometimes) in a saucepan using only a little water and this makes them go thick and they taste like flavoured custard :D Yummy.

i do it in a different way..

I get about 9-10 icecubes and i blitz them till they're like snow.. i put them in 1 at a time.. and then i add my shake and a teeeeenie bit of water and then put in the freezer for like 5-10 mins
xx

I emailed Exante and they said it's ok to freeze them horray!

More ice cream for me. :)

I like the snow and custard ideas too

Tiana said:
I emailed Exante and they said it's ok to freeze them horray!

More ice cream for me. :)

I like the snow and custard ideas too

Yay! Have just put a little bit of my last shake in the freezer to try tomorrow :D x

Back