1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

mmmm curry night!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by lizzielipps, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. lizzielipps

lizzielipps Back to basics!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    had a delish curry for tea last night, had it with morrisons pila rice 300g 1.5 between the 2 of us syns, fat free yog and mint dip, 1 tbs mango chutney and some sw chips a real feast for around 3 syns the lot not bad aye!!

serves 2
    turkey cut into cubes (was suppose to chicken but got wrong thing out of freezer but delish anyway as much as you like, i dont have much)
    1 tin good quality tomatoes
    1 pepper small diced
    1 sweet potato small diced
    1 red onion small diced
    1 tsp ground corriander
    1 tsp cumin (gives the curry a great authentic taste)
    2 tsp tika curry powder
    1 tsp madras curry powder
    1/2 tsp chilli powder (to taste)
    1 tsp ginger powder or paste
    season to taste
    1 tbs fat free yogurt

put all ingredients (apart from yogurt) into a large pan bring to the boil and simmer for 30/40 mins until the sweet potato is soft but firm, take off the heat just b4 serving and stir in the yogurt. EASY!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeg57

Jeg57 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World with Xenical
    One of the best things about SW diet is that most curries are free or very low syns and I can pig out! I usually bulk cook each time I make one and freeze in portions so I have my own takeaway at home!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.