Mmmm thai food and ginger and lemon water!

Phew! I found you.

Glad everything is ticking by well. Adding exercise into the equation does seem to help out doesn't it? For me this week it has taken the emphasis well away from the diet and my weight. Hope you can get some batteries for the scales too so you can keep an eye and manage to fit in the classes you'd like to do.

How dare they put a chippy next to the cash machine, how inconsiderate!!!

Dizzy x

Hey TTIR!

Inconsiderate indeed..i mean how inconsiderate to open a chippy in the first place...as we speak my son is munching bbq walkers crisps at the other side of the lounge and they smell divine..i can practically taste them..im trying to savour the moment...ahhhh!!!!!!!

Anyway, exercise seems to have made a difference to my shape even after just a couple of weeks of gym and swimming a couple of times a week! Glad youre enjoying belly dancing and swimming...helps to clear the mind as well..not that we need more time to think!!!!

Anyway great to hear youre doing well and hey look how far you have come....Im still hanging onto positive thinking despite the scales having moved only a titchy bit this week...

HUGS

Thanks once again for all your support.

I have had a very busy week this week and today I have only just got back and have been out since before 8 this morning.

Went to the gymn and got weighed their by the personal trainer and I am down to 11st 8lbs. I am really really pleased because I did get up to 12st 1lb at one point wasn't going to admit to it lol! My scales at home have run out of battery and I had no idea what my weight was doing.

I haven't been dieting as such, because of the stinky weather yesterday I couldn't get to my LL meeting but I have been "sensible" on the whole with my eating. Not brilliant, but, better than before with the binges almost but not quite under control.

I did take the laxatives once this week but that was because I hadn't "been" for three days and was beginning to feel ill. I was never very regular and on this occasion only took two laxatives which was only one more than the recommended dose but not the usual three or four or more that I was taking.

I am sorry I haven't had chance to keep up with everyone's diary. It has been a wild week and next week is looking even more so with meetings virtually every day already. In fact the next few weeks are going to be a bit mad but that is better, the busier I am the less chance I have of eating out of boredom!

I'm also establishing a nice regular exercise routine - gymn Monday morning first thing - half an hour cardio/weights and then a half hour swim. Tuesday belly dancing, Wednesday another type of dancing, Friday gymn as before and Saturday swimming with the kids. The exercise is really helping - especially the stuff I do in the morning because it sets me up nicely for the day!

I am also not on here much in the evenings because I am completely CBB obsessed and have been going to bed after that as I have been using it as an excuse to turn the computer off and go to bed!!

Off now to tuck the kids in. Tomorrow we are going swimming all afternoon.

Well done for getting the weight down, enjoying a healthy exercise routine, keeping the eating and laxatives under control, coping with being continually busy at work and a good mum. I also admire you for being able to turn of the computer. All in all I think you've had a fab week!

Dizzy x

Hi

So glad that you are keeping things under control.

Sounds like you're really in a great routine with your gym, I'm still trying to back into mine. I'll be looking to you for inspiration.

Oh god don't look to me for inspiration, I am a real exercise hater but know that I have to do some exercise if I want to maintain my weight (never mind lose this last stone.

I couldn't go swimming yesterday as I had just started which is a shame but will go to the gymn as planned tomorrow and just do an extra 10 minutes on the walking machine rather than the swim.

Good luck with getting back into it.

Well done for getting the weight down, enjoying a healthy exercise routine, keeping the eating and laxatives under control, coping with being continually busy at work and a good mum. I also admire you for being able to turn of the computer. All in all I think you've had a fab week!

Dizzy x

LOL thanks Dizzy, something I have come to realise is that some days and some weeks are going to be better than others.

I'm aiming for "good" 70% of the time to try to up it to 80% as I can.

Baby steps and all that ...

How are you doing, I must go read your diary thread!

Well I am still struggling with wanting to get back to LL but the weather has just been so horrendous it hasn't been happening but the management book doesn't leave my side right now so I am hanging on in there right now.

I have also made a discovery - I know people have said that if you are hungry have a drink first but that has never really done anything for me until yesterday - when I started drinking hot water with ginger and lemon in. Oh my goodness does that ever work. It seems to banish all cravings, and leaves me very refreshed.

Last night we went out for a thai dinner - not the great food choices in the world but I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway. It was the last place I ate in before I lost my weight - on a girls night out and as it had only just opened then I had promised my husband we would go when I could eat again. A lovely meal, not great for the diet but hey ho, I ate in moderation, I enjoyed the food and I am straight back on the wagon today.

Dinner tonight will be salmon with mashed sweet potato and butternut squash, mixed with garlic and fresh herbs.

Today normally would be a big trigger day for me, I have been kept up solidly for the last two nights by hooded youths screaming outside our house and fighting - last night it went on from 2am to 4.45 and of course the police never come out when called.

I am trapped in a house that I hate, it has been on the market for six months and only had one person to view it but with all this goingon every weekend there is no way I will be able to sell, which gets me down and of course sets of the desire to binge eat.

I am determined that eating isn't going to help resolve the situation and me ending up a size 24 again isn't going to help anything.

I've sent the kids to my mums for a couple of hours whilst I supposedly sleep but I can't sleep and they will be home in half an hour but I have enjoyed some peace and quiet and a bit of forum time instead.

I do hate living here though :(

:eek: Hi hun

Sorry you feel so bad where youre living...bleedin youths..cant you go to their homes and tell their parents, I would!!!! DO NOT feel intimidated by kids..thats all they are and once brought down a peg or two will move on...i know thats moving the prob but will move it away from your doorstep. Keep perservering with police..what are they doing exactly?? Bloody nuisance....nothing worse! Thats why i take no prisoners in my classroom...if i can help it.....makes me so so mad!!!! NO MANNERS..arghhhhhhhhhhh......

Know what you mean about the exercise lark..im not a lover either but am forcing myself at the mo, infact im planning to go later..havent made it today yet! Made it out for lunch though...salmon and green veg..stuffed now and dont feel guilty one iota...strange but true..this change of mind set has done me a world of good...looking forward not back!

The thai restaurant sounds divine...we are planning somewhere for Valentines...not sure where though!

Anyway heres to a positive week for both of us...keep treadmilling eh?:rolleyes:

Back