Mmmmmmm - doughnut peaches

jen3

Silver Member
Dont get excited - its the fruit, not peach flavoured doughnuts!!!!

Has anyone tried them? Bought some today and they're lovely - really easy to eat. Supposedly not cheap in the supermarkets but were 6 for £1 in the fruit shop. Wish I'd got more as my daughter has just had 2 of them!!!! Thats the teachers fault as she should be at school!!!

They are in fact Paraguay's.

I love them and have a kilo in the fridge right now.

The flavour is much zingier than a peach.

It is a brilliant time of the year for fruit right now. There is so much nationally grown fruit in the shops.

doughnut-peaches-001.jpg

Well I went a bit mad in there tbh. Got peaches, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, water melon, grapes

Am feeling a superfree day coming on!!!!!

Never heard of them, but I will definitely look out for them. Always up for something new!!

You will not be sorry. They are delicious.

they are lovely!!! me and my youngest are eating them a lot at the moment.
they are 5 in a punnet for £1 in asda at the moment.

I'm not familiar with them either but they look absolutely gorgeous and I think I'll be nipping to Asda tomorrow to try them :)

I love nectarines but peaches the fur *shudder* if some one could kindly peel me one to try, many thanks :)

If you cut a shallow line around the peach with a sharp knife, just through the skin but no further, put it into a bowl, pour boiling water over it, count to ten, pour off the water and cover it with cold water, the skin will peel off easily.

If you cut a shallow line around the peach with a sharp knife, just through the skin but no further, put it into a bowl, pour boiling water over it, count to ten, pour off the water and cover it with cold water, the skin will peel off easily.

Would this involve touching or even looking at said peach??? Lol I think I'll stick to doing puppy dog eyes until someone does it for me :p

Does it squick you then to know that I eat the skin on kiwis? ;)

Would this involve touching or even looking at said peach??? Lol I think I'll stick to doing puppy dog eyes until someone does it for me :p

Oh dear, I don't think I can help you there! I suppose you could wear rubber gloves! But you would still have to look at it (sharp knives and closed eyes are not a good combination!)

LOL... I get what you mean. People round me tend to be more freaked out by me eating the skin of a kiwi than that of a peach though. ;)

Back