Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MMmmmmmm.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetySuperstar, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Just tried the vanilla shake hot with a tspn of coffee added - delicious!!
    Although midnight probably wasn't the best time to have a coffee... if I'm still up at 3am coz of the caffeine hit, will let u all know lol :rolleyes:

Sweety x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

I've just done almost the same so will be buzzing for a couple of hours lol.

I have the Vanilla with a spoon of coffee disolved in hot water, then use a tray of ice with a little bit of water and blend with a hand blender, its like a thick shake, yummmmmmy my fav one.

4. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Mmm that sounds good will give it a try! I went to bed at 1:30am in the end not too bad lol :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.