Moan

I think you all a great help to me...you all help me stay motivated even with my ramblings about weight and inch loss and blipinn..lol you all elp me stay on track and focused even on the days i feel like crying my eyes out...luv u guyss for it...n am soo glad i have met you guys!!
:d
mwah

well done to everyone on here , you all make everday easier for us all X

can;t u? :ssss oops i been avin soup for brekkie sumtymz....dint realise it wasnt allowed ohhh dayummm
mwah

Haha...me too sweet girl,I weighed myself half a dozen times at the start of the week but on Tuesday I told my wife to hide them so I couldnt do it anymore haha.....will hopefully get a nice surprise Saturday morning.
Martin

I agree with the wonderfulness of you all! Am having a blah evening, down and teary and usually I would be drowning my sorrows with chocolate or cake, then be annoyed at myself and beat myself up, followed by more cake....:sigh:....however, just a quick log in here and read how motivated and supportive you all are and it gives me the strength to stay out of the cupboards and on track. Thank you all x

yeah same ere mine is tomorrow even though i started last sat..so will only b 6 days bt the scales are at uni wher i am now lol and i cba to drag them back n forth from sheffield to lesta as wil b bk in lesta on sunday....so see how it goes got my fingers and legs crossed for me, u and shorty lool
mwah

support and feeeeeling gooooood der dun der dun der dun (thats me singing!)

^ singing the rocky theme lmaooo :p
aww truu nyree we are ere to support uu and to prevent you from thinkin abt choc cake :D...we can all do this even with the dwn days lool..
mwah

I am so sorry :( its the nerves for tomorrow..I get all giggly and chattery when nervous.. I think I shall put aside some one on one time before the session..

remove all clothing

Gently caress the curves around the dial, tenderly stroke the sides as I find a special place in the bathroom to DO IT.

Maybe the scales will appreciate such loving, and love me back.

Hehehe its that silly thing where I know its stupid to even be thinking about it... just it creeps in, whispering teasingly.. such a mean partner those scales... I am rather looking forward to feeling my tape measure though.

are you smiling yet ? are you? are you? hmm hmm? :D
who needs choccie cake!

xx

Back