Mobile numbers ,msn address,facebok?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi,
I no it helps me when i have members of the ww diet texts me and speaking to me on msn,who would like to exchange numbers and things like that i think this would help us all?
I think private messaging each other maybe best,let me no xx

i'm on facebook, bebo and msn lol

I have facebook and MSN but am not a big user of them.

Now texting, haha, thats my forte! LOL

I dont mind sharing my mobile number for anyone who would like a text friend, i could always do with the extra encouragement! x

Yeah, having a text buddy must be so helpful cos often if I have a bad w.i or something I would go straight to the binge or feel completely awful. so if you can tell someone who will be sensible and rational lol, that's good!

i am on facebook too. I just joined the group for minimins on there! if anyone wants to add that would be great! I love how supportive everyone is here!

Yeah, having a text buddy must be so helpful cos often if I have a bad w.i or something I would go straight to the binge or feel completely awful. so if you can tell someone who will be sensible and rational lol, that's good!

i am on facebook too. I just joined the group for minimins on there! if anyone wants to add that would be great! I love how supportive everyone is here!

I like having text buddies and never mind having more, was going to PM you my mobile number but i can PM you yet, get those posts up girly! :)

I like having text buddies and never mind having more, was going to PM you my mobile number but i can PM you yet, get those posts up girly! :)

Lmao, I know, it's awful isn't it. Maybe I should spread out my replies..word by word. lol. Trust me, i ramble. I'll be there in no time! haha! thanks!

Lmao, I know, it's awful isn't it. Maybe I should spread out my replies..word by word. lol. Trust me, i ramble. I'll be there in no time! haha! thanks!

If i see ya post number above 50 i'll definately PM ya my number. Can always do with extra support! x

If i see ya post number above 50 i'll definately PM ya my number. Can always do with extra support! x

Lol, am getting there! thank you! :D

haha, 50.

hi i went on msn last night and was asked to add someone called rosanna and seeing that we have the post on here for the msn addresses i thought it could be someone on here adding me...........
so i added her

ooh no

she then comes online and thanks me for adding her and then proceeds to ask me if i have a webcam and would i like to see her *u*k herself!!!!!!!

needless to say i blocked and deleted her, i have no idea who she is or where she got my email addy from

so just be careful who you add you might get a bit more than you bargained for

Back